I love this app and the simplicity of it but I wish when you edit an event you can customize the location so the date take its account the time zones. I’m leaving from Montana to New York and there’s a two hour time difference. I know the countdown will change when I enter a new time zone but I’d rather know the countdown from the very beginning
I have the free version & really enjoy it. Then one day the app advertises a free upgrade for the first day of the month. DO NOT BE FOOLED!!! It wasn’t free!! I was charged!! None of my info transferred over either. So now I have 2 apps on my phone for this. The free version that I love & use. And the version I was tricked into buying. $0.99 isn’t a big deal to me, but if you advertise FREE it needs to be free!! The sad thing is I’m not the only one who was tricked. Keep on scrolling through the reviews. You will see plenty more. Seriously, how many people have they screwed out of money by giving a “free” upgrade?? Shame on you. You have a good product, but instead of depending on your product to earn income you lie, cheat, & steal from your customers.
You have failed to implement one of the most important usability features from an end user standpoint: indication of day of week of the event. I’d expect an 8th grader’s prototype of such an application to include this basic feature. You have hugely failed in this respect. And I’m sorry to be so critical but it’s just fantastic otherwise. So I’d recommend get your enhancement integration process together and fix this, please. - valued but critical customer 🤓
I have had this app for over a year I believe. I would like to edit an event and the buttons aren’t working for EDIT, the X for exit, or the box with the arrow in the lower right corner for sharing. I have changed my screen protector, and even put a new one one. This is the only app that I’m having this issue with, with these options. This has been an issue for about 2 weeks. Please fix!!!
Worthy of many users like to use the app,its design is top notch. I would love to see hours and possibly seconds in addition to days. Now I can remember anniversaries and how many day's until our holiday is due.
Developed by the Yuxuan Zhu,
who have also released the following apps Dreamdays Countdown IV: count down to days matter, Dreamdays Free: Count Down to the Days that Matter .
Dreamdays Countdown IV: count down to days matter has 51 user reviews.
Dreamdays Countdown IV: count down to days matter has an average rating of 3.5.
The latest version of Dreamdays Countdown IV: count down to days matter (4.1) was released on Mar 22, 2017.
You can download Dreamdays Countdown IV: count down to days matter here:.
Dreamdays 4.0 is here with the biggest design update to date. With Dreamdays, you can sort through your countdown events by categories and time. You will be able to customize
each countdown event with your personal background, record voice memos that reflect your feelings beyond words, and share your delight with friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Main Functions & Highlights:
- Supports countdown to events and counting up once they arrive
- Toggle between time in days, y/m/d, and h/m/s with a single tap in each event
- Six default categories (anniversary, birthday, holiday, life, school, and trip) and the ability to add customized ones
- Widget in notification center
- Voice memos to record your thoughts for each event
- Set your favorite event as cover
- Push notifications to remind you of an arriving event
- Ability to sort events by time
- Live preview your events as you create them
- Customizable background for each event
- Color-coded anniversary to distinguish it from all other events
- Back up data across all of your iOS devices
- Passcode protection to keep your privacy safe and you can unlock Dreamdays with Touch ID
- Share your joy with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and via emails or text messages
- Redesigned app icon
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business