User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Rockwell Ventures,
who have also released the following apps Doze - Sleep Sounds & Stories .
Doze - Sleep Sounds & Stories has 0 user reviews.
Doze - Sleep Sounds & Stories has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of Doze - Sleep Sounds & Stories (1.0.6) was released on Jan 07, 2020.
You can download Doze - Sleep Sounds & Stories here:.
Fall asleep fast, stay asleep, and wakeup refreshed with Doze.
Upgrade your sleep experience with ultra-relaxing sounds and stories that are designed to give you incredible sleep.
• Fall asleep quickly
• Stay asleep throughout the night
• Wakeup refreshed
• Reduce chronic pain
• Re-energize yourself
• Relieve Stress
• Lower Anxiety
• Soothing Psycho-Acoustic Music; designed based on clinically validated principles to ease your body into a deep state of relaxation.
• Sleepy Stories; doze off quickly with ultra-relaxing stories
• Sleep Meditations; embedded with
a variety of proven techniques that help you clear your mind
• Sleep Journeys; tranquilly explore new places and experiences using peaceful guided imagery
• Dreamy Myths; fall asleep to ancient myths.
• Nap Meditations; allow yourself to quickly re-energize during the day
• Hypnosis; transform your depth and quality of sleep by re-programming your subconscious mind
• A variety of incredible narrators to choose from
• Sleep Timer; set Doze to automatically stop after a period of time.
• Volume Mixer; control the voice and music volumes separately to get your perfect balance between the two.
• Offline Compatible; download your favorite content to listen later in airplane mode.
• Narration Looping
• 3D Voice; immerse yourself with a uniquely hypnotic narration experience
• Narration Speed; speed up or slow down the narrator's voice
• Random Modes; don't like choosing? Automatically chose a random from your favorites or a particular content category.
• Privacy Focused; no ads, no marketing emails, no logins or passwords, no accounts, no crazy permissions. In the age of information intrusion, Doze is specifically designed to leave you alone.
WHO WE ARE
For years we’ve been pushing the boundaries of "functional music" with Pzizz, our app that helps people beat their insomnia and get great sleep.
We write pretty extensively about the Science behind Pzizz on our blog (blog.pzizz.com), and spend an enormous amount of time turning research into reality.
Our formula has proven pretty successful for Pzizz, and influences a new streamlined sleep experience that we've built with Doze.
SUBSCRIPTION AND TERMS
When you download Doze you can opt into a 7 day free trial. Doze offers auto-renewing weekly/monthly/yearly subscription options for access to the app's features and content. Your Doze subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and payment will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription or trial ends. Your account will be charged for renewal withing 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
As with all of our apps, if you would like to use Doze but have trouble affording it please email us at email@example.com so we can help you with our financial assistance program.
While we can't keep bringing great experiences to the world without making money, we know not everyone that needs access to our content can afford it, and we're happy to help.
Read more about our terms, conditions and privacy here:
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.