User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Why is bacon not listed?
This app is not really usable. It might be a good platform for a programmer. There is an entry for Egg. 1c not many people I know measure eggs in this fashion. A programmer could build some type on link to a real food database. $0.99 down the drain. Please use my buck to learn better app building skills.
Do not get this app. It is impossible to use. A waste your money!!!
Developed by the Qi Analytics LLC,
who have also released the following apps Diet Counts — calorie counter .
Diet Counts — calorie counter has 5 user reviews.
Diet Counts — calorie counter has an average rating of 2.8.
The latest version of Diet Counts — calorie counter (3.2.1) was released on Jun 09, 2018.
You can download Diet Counts — calorie counter here:.
Count calories, track your diet, create, save and share recipes. You can enter your favorite meals, whether simple snacks, or complete recipes with ingredients and cooking instructions. Track calories and macro nutrients, as well as your progress in
terms of body weight and size. Share recipes with friends.
Supports HealthKit and can help with your diet in many ways:
• Keep track of calories on a daily basis.
• Set a calorie limit, for example for the 5:2 fast diet, or other intermittent fasting.
• Balance carbohydrates, protein, and fat throughout the day, or at every meal.
• A small builtin database has most common food items, and you can easily add foods to the database if needed.
• Calculate calories, proteins, carbs, and fats, and optionally share with HealthKit.
• Set targets for macro nutrient ratios and let Diet Counts help you meet those targets.
• Store your favorite foods, whether a simple snack or a full meal, so you can easily count whenever you eat it again.
• Add a picture of your meal and avoid having to measure the next time: the picture shows the portion size.
• Enter your own recipes, with ingredients, amounts, and step-by-step instructions. Use it as your personal cookbook, and Diet Counts will calculate nutrient content based on the ingredients you specify.
• Share your recipes with others via email or AirDrop.
• Record measurements of body weight, neck, waist, and hip size, and optionally share with HealthKit.
• Check the journal to see your diet history and progress on weight and body size.
• Setup rewards for yourself to celebrate your achievements.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.