User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’ve tried a lot of different nutrition apps and this is by far the best one I’ve found. The detailed nutrition info — all the bitamins, minerals, etc, not just label-required minimums— is better than any other app (and given ALL such info is available free from the gov’t, the other developers are lazy), the ability to add your own recipes and set your own serving sizes is sweet, and it’s easy to use from either the website or the app. It’s nice to be able to change your goals and add in exercise as well. I bought the gold membership after two days of using it because it was clear this was what I’d been looking for. AND the developer responds to feature requests. Try it out!
I like the app coming from another more popular app. I bought the paid version but not the subscription until testing it out and will not be subscribing for now. The interface is still a little clunky, and while the food database is much more accurate than the other popular app, it’s missing so many things that I try to search for which is frustrating. I can’t submit them as a recommendation since I’m not a gold subscriber (it seems silly to make that a gold “perk” when users are essentially helping out the development of the app by submitting missing items). I do not like that you can’t separate by meal without subscribing. The nutrient tracking is great, though, which was what attracted me to it in the first place. I wish rather than “calories eaten” it would show calories remaining - you have to swipe over to find that info, when I feel it should be front and center. I also wish when searching that it would find my recently entered items - if I start to type “365” it should show my most recently entered items that contain that term. I think gold is a little pricey for what you currently get, so will probably be sticking to the old app for now.
I'm giving this app four stars because advertisements are not blocked unless you sign up for the gold membership. Aside from that, the app is fantastic. It tracks micro nutrients dynamically, allows for easy entry of foods including custom recipes, and biometrics such as weight, blood pressure, body temperature, fat percentage, etc. I like that I can go back and view the individual ingredients for my recipes and edit them on the fly. The barcode option for adding foods makes life easy. The app can be configured to pull your Activity information from the Apple health application providing dynamic updates for the calories you burn throughout the day. By highlighting a specific nutrient the app shows you what foods have contributed to your intake of that nutrient and how much that contribution is. It also allows you to configure it for particular diets such as low carb (ketogenic), paleo, zone, etc. and tailors your daily nutrient targets automatically. I definitely recommend you give it a try. This is now my go to tracking app!
I really wanted to love this app. In fact, I used it (and continue to do so) for over six months now, and once you spend the hours it takes to configure it and enter your receipts or food nutrition information, it’s better than MyFitnessPal in terms of ease of use... but that’s only once you’ve gotten it set up. I really appreciate the ability to track Net Carbs, which is a HUGE reason I switched to Cronometer. It’s helped me immensely on my ketogenic lifestyle. However, the app hinders features such as long term trend tracking to sell you “gold membership” and it really lacks an offline mode. Good luck entering anything when you don’t have an internet connection. Saving your data locally should be step one in addition to the cloud. While it might seem like a small detail to nitpick, if my Apple Watch can synchronize it’s data to my phone locally there’s no reason Cronometer can’t do it. As such, this app feels like a stop gap between the increasingly greedy MyFitnessPal and a true full featured nutrition and exercise management and tracking platform.
This app does what it’s supposed to do, usually better than most. The database tends to have duplicated so scanning a barcode on a product that change nutritionally isn’t always accurate. Searching and confirming works, though only as well as search works in the app... There are a few other things I’d improve. Apple Watch support for at a glance calorie and macro progress through out the day. Despite a redesign, this app is still ugly as sin and doesn’t do much to inspire. I would also like an option of local only data, possibly synced to iCloud, rather than giving my data to your system. I’ve use this app for a while and the cost never appealed to me given how stagnant the product has become.
Developed by the Cronometer Software Inc.
Cron-o-Meter Nutrition Tracker has 3 139 user reviews.
Cron-o-Meter Nutrition Tracker has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Cron-o-Meter Nutrition Tracker (3.3.4) was released on Jan 17, 2020.
You can download Cron-o-Meter Nutrition Tracker here:.
THE BIG BENEFITS:
• Whether you're doing keto, vegan, paleo, or a restrictive diet set by your doctor, Cronometer can support you!
• The only nutrition tracker that provides accurate data
• All food submitted by users to our database is checked for accuracy by our staff
• Track up to 82 micronutrients
• Used and preferred by healthcare professionals
• The Basic version provides more nutritional info than any other app
• Total data privacy and protection – we don’t sell your
info to 3rd parties
• Sync our mobile app with our web version
TRACK YOUR FOOD & EXERCISE EASILY:
• Log your food & exercises with our accurate database
• Keep track of your water intake
• Scan food labels with our barcode scanner
• Add custom foods & recipes
• Track your calories, protein, carbs, cholesterol, and more
• Track your nutrient intake
• Log your supplements
• Easily log the foods you eat at popular restaurants
• Integrate with devices like Apple Watch, Fitbit and more
• Sync nutrition data and activity levels with the Apple Health App
• Get intermittent fasting support with our fasting timer
• Log your Body Mass Index (BMI), Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), activity level, and body fat %
• Create your own weight goal
• Create nutrient & macronutrient targets
• Keto Calculator
• Supports diets like Keto, Vegan, Paleo and more!
SEE YOUR NUTRITION OVER TIME:
• View nutrition trends and reports
• See how nutrients and biometrics correlate over time
• Print your reports for your healthcare professional
• Gain valuable insight into your diet
ACCESS THE CRONOMETER COMMUNITY:
• Connect with others who are on the same path to take control of their health in our Facebook Group and Community Forums!
UNPARALLELED CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Cronometer’s headquarters are based in the health-centric, small mountain town of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada. Our staff is an eclectic mix of web developers, IT specialists, nutrition scientists, business majors and personal trainers brought together by a love of nutrition and the great outdoors. Our kind, friendly team is here to help you reach your nutrition goals and provide you with excellent customer service!
CRONOMETER FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS:
Our Professional version of Cronometer is a must-have for healthcare professionals to track their clients’ nutrition. Many dieticians, nutritionists, doctors, hospitals and universities use Cronometer. Visit our website for more details.
• Ad free!
• Create custom diary groups like breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Timestamps on diary entries
• Fasting timer
• Create custom charts and biometrics
• Get more nutrition insights
• Gain valuable insight with food suggestions
• Discover top contributors of nutrients with our Nutrient Oracle
• Share custom recipes with friends and family
• Priority customer service support
• Affordable plans!
Download this version to use Cronometer – Ad Free for $2.99. You will have the option to upgrade to our Gold version at any time for:
• $5.99 / month
• $24.95 / bi-annually
• $34.95 / annually
You can pick your subscription term – monthly, bi-annual or annual. By default, your subscription will AUTO-RENEW. You can change or cancel your subscription under your iTunes Account settings. Your subscription will auto-renew on schedule unless you cancel with at least 24-hours prior to renewal date.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI