User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I love the concept of this app and it’s purpose but I am continually frustrated with its operation. Either I am totally misunderstanding how to navigate this (in which case it is overly complex) or something is wrong with this version. I’ve followed the local agencies, but I can’t seem to get the “nearby” feed to accurately report the most recent local incidents. I get local incident from various amounts of months ago seemingly randomly displayed, then as I scroll downward I get results from all agencies wishing the last few days. Very frustrated but will continues to check back due to the potential this app has.
It has potential but there are problems: 1) The app description should list which U.S. States it currently covers. The way the description is written, you'd expect it to cover several states. It just covers Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Big disappointment and a waste of my time. 2) App supposedly gives you a "choice" about using your location. I answered "No". Later on, the app declares there is no information in my area! What? How does it know that without looking up my location? Why did it even ask my location if it was just going to ignore my answer? Privacy issue.
Thanks Crimewatch and community PDs, for working together to get local crime displayed all in one place. Thanks for the ability to see who is wanted in my immediate area. I also like the ability to report something suspicious anonymously and quickly.
As a law enforcement user, I love CRIMEWATCH! It has made my life as our PIO so much easier, and our Detectives love the information we are getting from our community!
It used to be a really good app, but they made changes in an upgrade attempt and now it is difficult to navigate and simply shows less information with more digging required. Stay away.
Developed by the CRIMEWATCH Technologies,
who have also released the following apps CRIMEWATCH Mobile .
CRIMEWATCH Mobile has 15 user reviews.
CRIMEWATCH Mobile has an average rating of 3.1.
The latest version of CRIMEWATCH Mobile (3.0.2) was released on Aug 19, 2018.
You can download CRIMEWATCH Mobile here:.
CRIMEWATCH opens communication channels between law enforcement agencies and the public they serve. Users can browse crime related information such as arrests, fugitives, incidents and other news directly from their local/county/state authorities. You can provide tips on cases, help find fugitives, identify suspects and report other illegal activity anonymously. CRIMEWATCH partners with law enforcement and effectively routes intelligence
where it needs to go. Together authorities, citizens and CRIMEWATCH can work as a team to make their neighborhoods safer and more enjoyable.
FIND NEARBY CRIME RELEVANT TO YOU
• Dashboards: Displays the top content near your current location
• Directory: Find the participating police departments nearest to you
• Maps: Browse and drill down into local crime information
SEARCH, FILTER, AND EXPLORE
• Arrested: Browse arrested individuals, complete with mugshots, charges, locations and narratives
• Wanted: Browse active warrants to see who is 'most wanted' by local law enforcement
• Cases: Browse active/cold/closed cases, including narratives and video
• Incidents: See recent incidents in your area of importance
GET BREAKING NEWS DIRECTLY FROM THE SOURCE
• In the event of an emergency find important information on CRIMEWATCH first
• Content on CRIMEWATCH is created directly by our network of law enforcement agencies
• Drill down into content that is relevant to you by proximity or agencies you subscribe to
• Push Notifications – receive emergency alerts from your local law enforcement agencies directly from the CRIMEWATCH application
• Email Notifications – receive email notifications as crime occurs (real-time and daily/weekly digest options)
• Submit tips related to open warrants and cases on CRIMEWATCH
• Submit tips related to new or unknown crimes you are aware of
• Share content socially on Facebook and Twitter
• Share content directly via Email and SMS
All information is provided by participating agencies through the CRIMEWATCH Network. If your local agency has not opted to use the CRIMEWATCH Network, data for your area will not be available on the CRIMEWATCH Mobile App. If you would like to have your department participate have them contact us.
For the complete terms and conditions, visit https://www.crimewatchus.com/legal
For any suggestions and feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
crime, police, law enforcement, crime stoppers, crimestoppers, safety, arrests, cases, incidents, warrants, wanted, most wanted, arrested, crime watch, crime map, crime report, crime data, crime feed, Pennsylvania, Dauphin, Lancaster, Cumberland
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.