User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
My husband and I recently got this app on our phones. I love that it works and connects both iPhone and Samsung’s together. The layout is amazing. We were so pleased with it we purchased the yearly option. Soooo cheap (inexpensive) for what it offers. Less than $1 a week!!! We are now organised quicker and my husband doesn’t have to call me before making plans to see what we have on and vice versa. We can just check out the app. I love the colour coding options for each family member. I really love seeing the month as a whole, I need this visual of my schedule. The “lists” are one of my favourite parts. Cozi offer so many lists you can upload straight onto your personal list area. From movies to watch as a family to school supply lists. Also the recipes are very delicious and the variety is huge. When you choose a recipe, it not only makes a shopping list for you, it also adds the recipe card directly into your daily schedule so with one click you can see the recipe in full with the method when it’s time to prepare the meal that afternoon/night. I am extremely impressed and can’t recommend this app enough. Definitely buy the full version, it’s LESS than $1 a week!!!!
Used the free trial for 2 weeks and loved it, now happy to pay the yearly subscription. My partner and I are really time poor and love the shopping list feature, family birthday calendar and ability to put all our social commitment in one spot. It saves me having to remember and coordinate all our social activities and commitments. Now I can say, “look at the calendar” and it’s up to date. One annoying feature is that I can’t delete public holidays that aren’t relevant to me. It would be great to remove this ‘clutter’ from my calendar.
My wife and I heard good things about this app so we both got it and got accounts then tried to link them together but found it impossible because you simply can’t. You have to delete one account first but the instructions for how to delete an account tell you to sign in on a computer (why not just on a phone internet browser if they have to make it hard?) then go to Help and search for ‘delete’ - but nothing relevant comes up (on the phone). Maybe it’s our fault for not reading the instructions properly before making an account, but it shouldn’t be so hard to fix a mistake that’s so easy to make.
Have used COZI for 12 months now. Use it for GROCERIES TO DO LIST PLACES TO GO WHEN OUT Our whole family (of 8) can use the COZI APP and log into the same account. When they use the last grocery item in the pantry or fridge, they can use COZI to add the item to my grocery list in the family account. I no longer lose or forget my ‘paper’ shopping list as it is always on my phone. The food items can be easy moved around to group them together where they are located in the supermarket. I also made grocery list of staple pantry items to check each time I go shopping. I made a separate TO DO list. When we drive to our local town I have a list on hand in COZI for all the things I need to do and places to go. Items are easily deleted when purchased or completed. So grateful for the COZI app.
As a family we really like Cozi, especially for groceries. It has made our life a little simpler. I would ask for one thing to take my rating to 5 stars. When the iWatch came out Cozi automatically synced with it. It was so convenient to have my shopping list on my watch instead of having to carry my phone while pushing a trolley, keeping an eye on kids and actually collecting food. Suddenly it was no longer on my iWatch and does not seem to be an option. This option would make this app 5 Star in my book.
Developed by the Cozi.
Cozi Family Organiser has 7 658 user reviews.
Cozi Family Organiser has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Cozi Family Organiser (9.8.15) was released on Feb 18, 2020.
You can download Cozi Family Organiser here:.
Cozi is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules with a simple colour-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself
or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• Subscribe to other calendars you use like your work calendar, personal calendars, and team schedules.
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real-time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create as many to do lists as you want - a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist, and more
• Organise all your recipes in one place that's accessible anytime, anywhere - at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you're cooking
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, recipe box and family journal are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi organises my life!" –goodtoknow.co.uk
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "This thing is indispensable for busy families" –CNET
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
Price may vary by location. Your subscription is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew each year unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Settings in Cozi after purchase.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.