User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I recently switched from a Droid to an iPhone. I used the same app for 10 years to keep track of expenses, but discovered that it wasn’t available for the iPhone. I wanted something easy to use to keep a total of expenses. After trying several apps that were too complicated and sometimes inaccurate, I found this one. I love it because it’s easy to set up and use. It syncs across multiple devices and it’s always accurate.
Easy to use, up to date, fun & it's getting better all the time. It made my budget & me more efficient. Input information in cost sheets is simple and you get back the info you need. The app became part of my daily routine and can't think being without anymore.
I’m reconciling my bank account agains this app. I can’t find a way to “mark” all the transactions that have cleared my account. Do you guys have a way of doing this?
Generally liked the app and have no problem with companies making money of their products but this easily sold as free and after you have added transactions in it, months later, they hit you up with a no option but to buy full version. If they had made it obvious the “not full” version would expire I never would have downloaded it. Can’t continue to use unless you pay. Again I get the model but should have been up front about it.
This is the app what I looked for. It can track event wise income & expenses. Shows report in summary & in detail of individual events. Thanks to the creator.
Cost Track allows you to:
- Use your money wisely
- Keep track of your personal and family budget
- Quickly enter your income and expenses
- View income and expenses grouped by category and location
- Know exactly where your money goes, how to save money and where to get the best deals
- View your current balance for all accounts and each one separately and know the amount of money you currently have
- Save your spending history where you can always find the required entry
An overview of key features:
• Cost sheets
- A cost sheet
is a list of entries (income and expenses) grouped by various features, for example, accounts (Cash, Debit Card, Bank Account, etc.) or events (Wedding, Summer Holidays, Apartment Renovation, etc.)
- Create and manage as many cost sheets as you need*
- Each cost sheet can have its own currency
- The app calculates and displays your overall balance and statistics in the base currency
- Remove a cost sheet from tracking if you don’t want it to impact your overall balance and statistics
- Make transfers between cost sheets in various currencies
• Income and Expenses
- Create new entries in seconds specifying a category as the only required field
- Change date and time of your entries, add a comment to know exactly when and how you spend your money
- Specify a location to see where you spend your money and also get statistics by location
- Add a photo of a paper receipt, a product, etc. to your entries
- In case you’re busy and don’t have time to add a comment and the amount of income or expenses, then add an audio recording and get back when you are free
- Calculate your expenses with the built-in calculator
- Convert currencies directly in the Expenses
• Sync via Dropbox for joint budget management*
• The app supports more than 150 different currencies and automatically updates currency exchange rates
• The app contains more than 25 pre-installed income and expenses categories. You can change, delete, or add new categories to customize them in a convenient way
• Statistics – view statistics of your income and expenses grouped by time, category, and location
• Diagrams – get a visual image of your income and expenses
• Customize your statistics and diagrams in a convenient way using a filter
• Create PDF reports in Diagrams and Statistics
• Search entries by description, category, and location
• PIN and TouchID – protect your data with a PIN number and use your TouchID for better experience
• Save and download data via iCloud for backup and data transfer between devices
• 3D Touch support
*Please note that the free version is intended to provide users a preview of the functions of the app. It has a limited number of cost sheets and entries (5 cost sheets and 20 entries in a cost sheet), no synchronization feature (via Dropbox) for joint budget management. To remove all restrictions, please upgrade to the full version with a one-time purchase or buy a subscription (monthly or annual).
The current subscription price is specified on the purchase screen of the app. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription automatically renews every month, and the annual subscription automatically renews every year, being charged to your iTunes Account, unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
If you like Cost Track, please take a moment to rate it in the App Store!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI