User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Polished Play, LLC,
Core Animator has 0 user reviews.
Core Animator has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of Core Animator (1.1) was released on Mar 27, 2018.
You can download Core Animator here:.
Animate Anything Anywhere. Core Animator empowers you to create simple or complex animations and watch them play back smoothly in real-time. Your creations will run as smooth as butter as we automatically
harness the power of Apple's® Core Animation frameworks.
Core Animator finally allows you to roll up your sleeves, use both hands, and dive in to creating stunning animations with ease. Easily manipulate any number or layers. Totally optimized for touch, you can directly position objects, or use our unique hot key tool bar to adjust with precision and speed. Bring virtually any animation you can imagine to life.
• Simple/Powerful Key frame animation editing
• Automatically Tween between states
• Multiple Easing Styles supported
• Instant Changes
• Looping / Autoreverse Looping of independent Tracks
• Live Recording with Slow motion for complex movements
• Video Canvas Backgrounds Supported (up to 4k)
Export / Output
• HD Videos up to 4k
• PNG sequence
• Image composites
• Swift Playgrounds
• Image Timmer built right in for articulating joints
• Drag and Drop Images and Videos
• Files app integration
• Sync projects across iCloud to Mac app
• Built in Tutorials guide you to get started quickly
• Intuitive Multi touch Navigation
• Too many possibilities to explain, but easier than you might think!
Share Funny Gif Memes
Video Special Effects
Bring Photos to life for amazing engagement on Social Media.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.