User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I have used hand held model since the 1980s. I have repurchased 3 times. The new help screens are a big bonus. I promise that you will not be sorry. Keep up the great work. Gobobo IN.
Unlike the Jobber6 (which is better for more detailed info needed)
Construction Master hit a Grand Slam with this one. Plus side for app users is saving $15 by not having to by the physical calculator. The help and support is clear and plentiful.
Finally, it's on my iPad... On the next update, it needs rotate in Landscape view because not everybody uses their iPad in Portrait, I bought a case that is designed to hold my iPad in Landscape. I don't feel like taking the case off everyday at work to use this app, that will become a total drag. There should be another version strictly for the iPad to take advantage of the bigger screen, because pressing 2x takes away the sharpness and clearity, appears out of focus. If you could please correct this soon, don't make us purchase this twice ! you guys are charging too much for this app, this app should have been priced around $7.99 because the "off" and "On/C" keys are missing ! If those two keys were there, then it's worth at least $9.99, it's over priced, really !!! Thanks...
If you are a professional be careful, it will not give you the proper amount of concrete bags. I don't think that this thing realizes that there is .0222 yards in 1 80 lb. bag. Example: 5x5 at 4" deep is 13.9 bags, this calculator insists that it is 12.5 bags. I am glad I am not using this in the field. I would be really screwed and you don't want to be short. All of the Construction Master series has the same problem. I have them all and they are all wrong.
Developed by the Calculated Industries.
Construction Master 5 has 14 user reviews.
Construction Master 5 has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Construction Master 5 (10.5.0) was released on Dec 19, 2019.
You can download Construction Master 5 here:.
Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator by Calculated Industries
The official Construction Master® 5 from Calculated Industries is now available for your iPhone and iPad. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Built with the same features and functions, and with the same core
engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries -- and includes a full User’s Guide built in as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Contractors, Builders, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers
Need to quickly and accurately solve a construction problem when meeting with a client? Pull out your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Construction Master 5 icon, and you’ll have an answer in seconds.
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master 5.
• Solve tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects — estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master 5 and optimized for the iPhone/iPod touch user
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
• Calculate Areas and Volumes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Stair Layout Key
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Board Feet
• User-Definable Preferences
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit (Total costs based on unit price)
• Advanced Paperless Tape
• Memory function
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI