User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Hi I’m Yara and I’m just yeah I just downloaded this game today are used to have this game but I deleted but now I think I have now I I have it so and I just finished one picture in one day when it was my first time but my house first time doing the quiet so you see here’s my sister Anna Nana say hi yeah that was work it’s OK it’s not Siri it’s just the speaker never mind so you said that I had downloaded this game even I have an invisible camera that I like I did something to it I don’t know why I don’t know where it is but by the way I found it so if you see dad I don’t want you know well I’m on the sofa in my house and we’re selling our house yeah it’s very simple it’s just takes for a couple days yeah it will we have to pray though so yeah but do you need a little fix because it was like woman pictures instead of kids ones so because oh because they need a little change and I want them to have kids pictures to but do they already have a kid section maybe we maybe we can just like give them a kids section so we can color them like a unicorn or a rainbow or a Pegasus or Alcorn I will cons are the best though like and I am six years old by the way and my birthday is coming up in December 26, 2012 by dog by the way bye
So, what had drawn me to the app was that ad about a woman taking a picture of her self in sunglasses and how the outlines were drawn perfectly! What was even more impressive was that they didn’t include the shading of the sunglasses in the picture, which made her look like she had actual glasses on. I have glasses myself and I was thinking about changing the frame to the sunglasses that I favored most. The problem was that I didn’t know what I would look like if they were see-through glasses. So, I thought, “This is PERFECT! I can test my sunglasses out to see if they would look good as actual glasses.” Now, this might not be your situation on why you chose to get this app, to see what you would look like if your sunglasses were actual prescription glasses, but stay with me here. When I got the app, I immediately looked at the create section of the app. I found my picture, pressed “Outline” and then, to my surprise, the outlines were HORRIBLE and VERY disappointing. I thought, “Oh well, maybe this isn’t as high-quality as I saw in the ad, but I may as well color a picture of myself without glasses.” So, I took the picture, and GUESS WHAT? The outlines were STILL low-quality! I could barely see my own eyes in the photo! This I think is a problem that should be addressed as quickly as possible so that way people can color their own selves! Thank you for taking your time to read this. Have a good morning, noon, afternoon, evening, or night.
So I downloaded this game a few days ago, and I love it. They only thing I wish they would change is letting people that choose to paint for free to paint a limited amount of pictures, like 3 or 5. Thing is that you need to wait like 13 hours just for another painting, I mean what is the point of the app if all you are going to paint one picture... you could buy a canvas and paint tools and paint with the time that we have to wait to paint a second picture. I mean I am not trying to be rude to the app, I mean for a app to be successful, it needs to gain money, like for example if you go to a Supermarket and buy milk and butter, we need to pay because of all the hard workers, think about... From the sun to grass then to cows then farmers to the truck and driver, then the driver works day and night to deliver the milk and butter to the supermarkets then stacking the milk and butter and finally we simply just get it(downloading the app) and then all that hard work(making the app) just doesn’t get any credit... that is why people pay for apps, also just to get extra features.. people earn the money and they decide to pay the app, and use their money for an app, hope this changes your mind. Have a nice day, I love this app
Look, I love this app! It’s super addictive, but I don’t like how you have to have a membership to do cool stuff. You can still color without a membership, but all the really cool stuff is locked and you can’t do it unless you pay $24 MONTHLY!! I ain’t paying that!! I want to use the turquoise colors, and do mandalas!! WITHOUT A MEMBERSHIP!!! I understand that this is how they make money, but $24 a month is outrageous!!! If you can please LOWER the price!!! Me and my BFF love this app, and we love getting likes on our photos, once she even got MOST LOVED, the top photos of the day!!! The one thing I would change is the outrageous price and all the things they keep away from you in the membership!!! Otherwise, I love spending my weekends coloring!!! But everyone, take a stand with me!!! LOWER THE MEMBERSHIP PRICES!!! Thank you for reading this!!! I know it was long and now I’m making it longer saying this, but almost the entire thing was me complaining!! Just know, it is a great app, and now if you’re thinking, “Maybe not this app”, NO!!! GET THIS APP!! If you’re willing to pay $24 monthly, great!!! Just so you know I’m not liking the price!! It is a fun game!!! COLORFY FOREVER!!! ♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾
Let’s cut to the chase...This app is frustrating! Why? Because everything can be done...IF YOU GET PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP! Look, I get it if you get special certain tools or items in the app if you pay for premium, but when more than 90% of all the pictures are not available to you if you’re not premium. It just makes the app less enjoyable! What I’m trying to say is, allow more things to be free so people can have more flexibility and options so they can a better first impression of this app. Instead of doing so, I constantly get a popup telling me I can’t do something because I don’t have a membership. That’s annoying! Now I’ve come across some pretty good coloring apps and some irritating ones and this one is just irritating! Also one more thing is, I heard this is a pretty common thing for some other coloring apps too but apparently, you can only make one mandala...I made one not knowing that I had one chance. So the first one that I made was terrible but I kept it anyway because why not?...Then I made a second one which I was VERY pleased with, and was going to save it but it wouldn’t let me. So I had to take a screenshot of it instead. So in the end, I’ve deleted this app, and I’m going to write a review about my experience with this app.
The ORIGINAL coloring book! Join over 25 million users in a relaxing experience. Paint mandalas, patterns, animals, florals, and thematic images from our artists - or upload your own drawings and give them even more life!
The new AR virtual gallery lets you visualize your drawings in the real world, as if they were a painting on your wall!
Colorfy also offers a "draw mandala" mode - with a few swipes, create beautiful mandalas! Let your imagination run wild.
- 1000+ pictures to
paint: mandalas, florals, animals, patterns, cats, gardens, famous paintings and more.
- Easy to color: choose your color palette and tap to color.
- Select from different brush types for advanced effects.
- The best rated coloring app: over a million 5 star ratings!
- Get inspired by the community - view and share drawings with people from around the world
- Easily share your drawings in your favorite social network
- Optimized for the newest iPhones
- Works offline! No wifi needed!
- Paint your own drawings! Draw on paper, take a picture of it, and give it the colors it deserves.
- Draw your own mandalas with an innovative new mode!
- The new AR virtual gallery lets you visualize your drawings in the real world, as if they were a painting on your wall!
Colorfy Plus subscription
- You can subscribe for new weekly updates (every week, new images will be available for download)
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfy Plus subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD