User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I love colourfly and its an amazing colouring app. I’ve had it for about almost 10 months and it’s been a relaxing game we’re I can like and follow other people. And I love the new update, you can comment on other art works. But me and my friend hav this app together but we are not always seeing each other. We like to talk a lot but we can’t because this is the only app that lets us comment. But we can’t just talk on here like testing. Eventhough it’s not a social media app but can u put an update about private messages. Or other things like social media? More People would want this app if u do. I’ve told my friends but we can’t talk. So if u can do this that would be great 👍
I saw this app as an add and thought ‘wow I would really like an app like that where you can colour in detail’ so I downloaded it and excited to open the app for the first time I find that I need to pay money every week just to colour all the pictures I like, and that’s not it...mostly all the pictures are premium pictures and I only came across a small amount of pictures that weren’t premium. I would really appreciate it if you guys took away the premium idea and just let everyone colour their favourite pictures for free...I’m sure everyone else who has this app would agree with me. Now I rated this app ⭐️⭐️⭐️ because I like the idea of putting heaps of detail into colouring and this app is the best detailed colouring game I’ve ever come across but you guys need to take away the premium idea, if you don’t I will delete this app and go else where and rate you ⭐️ maybe even none. Please consider my advice because I’m sure everyone is getting very cross with the makers of this game. Kind regards, Sienna D Pisaniello
This app is ok but first there are too many adds for a picture & all the free ones are all boring & not as exciting & good-looking so technically if u want to colour a really great pic u will have to watch a add to colour & also there aren’t many free ones compared to the ones to need to watch the add pics. Not impressed at all! Second I was just trying to import a pic so I can create a pic & as soon as I did two I couldn’t do anymore! I felt so angry about! Thirdly sometimes people ONLY like ur work if u have a lot of likes & I don’t have up to 1000 likes yet & all I’m getting is 1 like! Plus people say mean things about ur work. I DEFINITELY don’t recommend this app to people that get cyber bullied or anyone! P.S can u change the camera import thingy coz I just really got into importing the gachaverse app.
I love 💕 Colorfly and I love the new update! Except there is one REALLY annoying thing. Most of the pics are all Colorfly premium!!!! I really hate that, cause I don’t have it and I don’t want to pay over and over again. I think you should either make it that you only have to pay once to get Colorfly premium or have not so many pics locked! I know you guys want to make money, but still I think it’s a little too much. If you don’t change it I will probs delete the app 😱😱because I’ve done most of the pics not in Colorfly premium. My friends also play Colorfly and agree with me. So pls pls change it! With love 💕 Fluffy unicorn 🦄
This app is a scam they don’t inform you that you will be charged and they have taken out almost $50 in less than a month. I selected free trial and never set up an account yet they somehow managed to charge me 4 times in LESS THAN A MONTH. It was literally sitting on my phone untouched after the first time I used it out of insane boredom. Why would anyone pay such a ridiculous amount of money for a colouring app? Instead of spending at this rate what looks like anywhere from $50-$100 a month on this dumb app I’d be able to save up said money to take some art classes and become a professional colouring-in specialist. Do not purchase this app not even for the “free” trial.
Developed by the JoyCastle,
who have also released the following apps Colorfly : Coloring Book .
Colorfly : Coloring Book has 747 user reviews.
Colorfly : Coloring Book has an average rating of 4.1.
The latest version of Colorfly : Coloring Book (4.14.1) was released on Nov 08, 2019.
You can download Colorfly : Coloring Book here:.
The best coloring book is now available on your iPhone and iPad! Get it now for free! 1,000+ beautiful illustrations and color palettes are here for you to enjoy and show your creativity!
Join the Colorfly art community! Explore the amazing art world created in beautifully detailed illustrations and bring it to life using those colorful palettes with your imagination.
Keep calm and play Colorfly. Have fun and let anxiety fade away.
What’s unique about
- Easy to color: simply tap to pick a color and paint. All you need is imagination!
- A great variety of coloring pages and new pictures every day!
- A special showroom to display artworks, share opinions, and find inspirations!
- Unique infinite filter, enjoy the magic of hues!
- Special effects, like Lego, Mosaic, or Fairy and more, can be applied to your masterpieces.
- Customize your own color palettes from millions of possibilities!
- Create your own coloring books through importing pictures and taking photos!
- Easy to save your works and share them with all your friends, whenever you like!
* What our users say about Colorfly: *
- “I absolutely love this app. It’s so easy to use.” - Tommel13
- “This is the most relaxing app since FarmVille.” - PlayerEP
- “Out of the three coloring apps I have this one is by far my favorite.” - MorganBoBorgan
- “They’ve got a nice selection of pages to choose from and a LOT more free colors than any other app like this I’ve seen. I’d definitely suggest this to anyone who likes to color :)” - SammehMarley420
- “This is the best app ever. So therapeutic.” - GingerSnap8314
Don’t miss it, DOWNLOAD it for FREE, NOW!
Colorfly Premium Subscription
- With Colorfly Premium you can get full access to all premium contents and services for the duration of your subscription.
- The premium contents and services include premium color palette, design images, unlimited photo importation, updated daily.
- The subscriptions are $7.99 USD weekly, $14.99 USD monthly and $79.99 USD annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription or free-trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free-trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfly Premium subscription.
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.