User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This is a great app. I love the new pictures! The only thing I can think of that would make this an even better coloring game would be auto zoom in, automatic number change when finished with previous number/color, a textured pictures category would be AWESOME!! And maybe I think a Love Category would be great!! Overall wonderful app and am very pleased with the updates so far, and I know others are too! Keep up the good work and I hope my suggestions are taken into consideration!
I have 15+ coloring apps (I know, I, addicted 😅) on my iPhone and iPad. Color Fun is my favorite on both! I just wish it’d switch to the next color automatically (like after you finish all of the pieces for 1 it goes to 2 without you having to press it every time). Other than that, I love it! I would love to have new pictures daily but I know everyone working on the app is doing their best to put out new content :) thanks for such an awesome color-by-number app!!
I love this app soo much! However, it reminds me of paint by number. In fact, this is so much like paint by number except it doesn’t have what pen has that it should like switching colors and better animations, etc. they’ve used the same color scheme as pbn, too. So which came first, the chicken or the egg? I dunno. Anyway, 5 stars because I love pbn and this one is a lot like it. But my advice is do something greater and better than pbn if you’re going to be identical to them......
I recently downloaded this app and love the way you share the pictures. It had become my favorite coloring app. However with the last update and the addition of the “premium “ package I no longer get new pics every day :( There is no way in the world I can afford $20 a month for premium. That is just a little too high! Most coloring apps have premium stuff for less than $10 a month. Until I see more pic to color I can’t give you a 5 star rating.
I colored all of the pics I liked in a few days. After a long debate with myself I signed up for the premium 3-day trial. I expected to then find hundreds of new pics to color. Nope. Not even one new pic. And the price is exorbitant at $20/mo! I paid a one time fee of $4.99 to Happy Color to remove all ads and get unlimited hints. They offer 10 new pics every day (even for non subscribers) plus you can get a few bonus pics every week on Facebook. I am canceling this premium trial as I’m out of pics unless I want to do the stupid ones. Crazy. I figured for $240/yr I’d never need another coloring app. Great idea but definitely does not meet expectations.
Color Fun is an amazing coloring book for everyone. It's an excellent way to calm down and enjoy hours of fun and relaxation. Discover tons of amazing pictures, and enjoy beautiful colors and shades.
* Easy to paint. No
pen, pencil, paper needed, just tap and color
* A variety of coloring pages in different categories: Nature, Plants, Shapes and Designs, People, The Ocean and many others
* Tons of picture textures
* Review your painting process by watching short Time Lapse videos at the end
* Share your masterpiece by posting your artwork on any social network
* Explore daily new pictures
* Bug-free gaming experience
* Works with all devices, including the new iPhone X
Color Fun Premium:
- Unlock all pictures!
- Unlimited tools!
- Remove ads!
- No watermark!
· This enables a 3-day trial, followed by a membership to Color Fun Premium for $19.99 per month.
· Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
· This subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
· Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
· You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
· Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: http://cdn.appcloudbox.net/magicarts/apps/iosart/terms-of-service.html