User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I love the app a lot, but I have somethings that just don’t make it a 5 Star app. 1. In the community section (since I’m not a “member”) I use a lot of those photos since they are not blocked and I love that but it takes a long time to find pictures like u should have categories of the pictures and put the pictures in the categories that matches it the best! U could also add a search bar! 2. Ok so there are new pictures everyday in the community section but like there are pictures from a while back and when I try to scroll all the way down to like color them the scroller like lags/stops like at a random point and then I can’t color the picture I want which leads me to my next point... 3. When I’m coloring a picture and I stop bc I have to go and do something when I come back I go to color that picture again but everything I did before is gone so then I have to start all over please fix that so I don’t always have to start over 4. It’s not about the community section just like a little heads up um the eraser you can only erase 1 square at a time and if I want to erase a lot it makes me frustrated!! 🤬🤬
I got this app before all the updates and now I think that the old color by number was better than this updated version. I liked the way of catagorizing the pictures and the auto scroll. I was a bit disappointed when they took out the eraser but they brought it back in thank goodness! But I really hate the paint bucket! It messes up every single thing! Another one of my complaints is that in the most newest update the developers said that they have made the game more smooth. It is a bit better but when I opened up the app man has everything changed?! The new home screen looks in my opinion very cartoony and awful. And by awful I mean AWFUL!! They have also changed the font of the numbets which looks eh. Then we have the auto scroll. They've tried to perfect it sooo much that I can't even see what I'm painting! And the new way of painting is super super annoying. It's trying to be flashy but it's too flashy. I liked color by number when they didn't try to copy other color by number games but since this new update they have tried copying and it's turned out to be a mess!! I'm definitely not going to play this game as much as i used to. Hopefully the game developers will see their mistake and make color by number more simple and not flashy
My last update before I delete this app. There are no longer any portrait type ones to color, the ones with hundreds of squares to color in. The portrait ones are the ones I looked forward to the most and there hasn’t been 1 in over 6 weeks!!! DISAPPOINTED 😢 Update** I had submitted the other review a little while back but felt I needed to amend my initial review. I am sadly disappointed that since the last one you have completely took away the portrait ones 😳😳 why ??? That’s the only reason I did all the little ones so I could do the portrait/ hard ones... DEEPLY disappointed! I have really enjoyed this app especially because it helps with my anxiety and stress. I love that there are always new ones everyday because I literally have done every single free one there is 😊 There are only 2 small issues I have seen thus far. The first one is that on the 3D ones , there have been several that can not be completed saying there are still uncolored squares left when there clearly are none left to color. The last thing is the lovely portrait type ones. I understand that buying the membership will allow me to do all of the ones like that but not everyone has spending money to buy it so I wish that we non-membership people get at least 1 a day would be awesome. Thank you 🙏🏽
Unlike other people, I actually love the paint bucket it helps when there’s a big space to color and it takes so long to color by hand. Although I love the app, there could be some changes. For example, I use the paint bucket a good amount of times and now when I want to watch an add to get five more it doesn’t let me watch the ad. I don’t know hi that is maybe there’s a bug, but at some point could you maybe take a look at it? Also, I get how people were complaining about how the home screen looked to cartoony and I agreed with that, but I loved the fact that when you colored a block it popped out a bit. Some people might not feel the same way, but it just made it more smoother in my opinion. The font of the number is ok it’s not the best; I like the font better when it was skinnier and not as bold. I know I’m giving a lot of suggestions and I’m not trying to MAKE you give extra work and time just for this game, but I do want you guys to try and fix some of them or update the game. I LOVE THIS APP and I will continue to play it. These are just a few suggestion that will make the app better for me personally. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
I really like this app. It is really fun and I use it a lot. I really like the community feature, where you can repaint awesome stuff other people upload. However, one thing I don't like is the import function. I don't know why, but every time I try it says "daily limit reached", so from my understanding, if you don't have a subscription you can import only a few times a day, but that's not what happens. I have waited days and I still can not import anything! If they can make it so that people who use it for free can import images I would love that. They could put a limit on it (like 5 pictures only a day) or they could make you watch a short ad for it, and that would be fine to me, I just want to use it. Also, I think some of the pictures are to colorful. Three times so far I have gotten pink characters in the cute section, and these are the only ones I've done so far. I was hoping the colors would be more realistic, like the bunny should be brown, the seal white, etc. But I do really like this app, I hope they will fix the import feature, because I have so many pictures I want to color and share!
Color by number in this new addictive game. Choose from a variety of super fun images and follow the numbers to bring them to life. Coloring has never been this easy!
• Easily color any image and wait for the surprise in the end!
• Share with friends on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook Messenger
Perfect relaxing activity
Color Unlimited subscription
- You can subscribe for new daily updates (every day, new images will be available for download)
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Colorfy Plus subscription
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI