User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This is honestly the best French-English dictionary app you could buy! Worth every penny and then some. An excellent, very well thought out user interface makes using this app easy and facilitates learning. Tap on any word to go to it’s definition. Tap and hold on any word to speak it’s pronunciation. Tap on any verb to go to it’s conjugation. Multiple usage examples. Easy to use verb conjugation tables. I highly recommend this app.
I love everything about this dictionary app, but the thing I love the most is that you can input a conjugated verb and it will give you the infinitive and the meaning. Other dictionaries do not do this and you have to search and search. So glad I bought this dictionary, merci beaucoup !
I bought all Collins dictionaries in every language and they are the best, however it needs iCloud syncing for favorite words.
Perhaps it is simply user error/lack of technological know-how, but honestly I liked the version of this dictionary on the Internet rather than the app itself, because I have not been able to determine how to find examples of a given word used in different sentences, which was available on the free Internet version.
I searched “ride” (English) meaning transport, in French. The app gave “wrinkle...” which is the translation of “ride” (French) into English. I tried several other translations from English to French which worked normally. A glitch to correct...
Developed by the Ultralingua, Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Collins Italian-English, Ultralingua French-English, Ultralingua Italian-English, Collins-Robert Concise, Collins French-English, Ultralingua Spanish-Italian, Ultralingua French, Ultralingua Portuguese-English, Collins Chinese-English, Ultralingua Dutch-English .
Collins French-English has 69 user reviews.
Collins French-English has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Collins French-English (2.9) was released on Jan 10, 2020.
You can download Collins French-English here:.
Top-selling dictionary apps since 2008 • Every translation you need plus verb conjugations in all tenses • No internet connection required.
"For serious language students and translators who are looking for more precision." - The New York Times
Featured by Apple as "What's Hot" and "Staff Favorite"
"It is a very easy to use, tremendously helpful and valuable addition for learning the language and traveling. I have found it a pleasure to use and it has exceeded my expectations in
every way and has not yet let me down in any way. A terrific app."
"I bought this dictionary in August 2010, and six months later in February 2011 I still use this Ultralingua dictionary daily. I am majoring in French and I find this dictionary very accurate and helpful. $19.99 may seem more than other French dictionaries out there, but this one is great because it doesn't require an Internet connection and it provides thousands of words. I highly recommend this dictionary."
Ultralingua makes apps for people who love languages. Our French-English dictionary has all the definitions and translations you need, along with extra features that help you get the most out of the dictionary.
The verb conjugation tool has complete conjugations for thousands of verbs in all standard forms, and the number translator converts numerals into French or English text instantly.
• Over 80,000 entries with more than 125,000 translations
• Tap-and-hold any word or phrase and choose "Speak" from the popup menu to hear that word spoken using Apple's built-in text-to-speech feature.
• Noun genders
• Slang, technical language, and regional differences in spelling and usage
• Hundreds of usage notes about troublesome constructions
• Smart search finds results in case you misspell or mistype
• Search-as-you-go displays words and narrows your selection as you type
• Conjugations for thousands of French and English verbs
• Includes all standard tenses and forms
• Smart search finds root words and catches misspellings
• Must-have reference tool for any student or language professional
• Conjugate a verb from the dictionary results by tapping it
• Translate numerals into French and English text with the number tool
• Language swapper button to switch from French-English to English-French
• Tap the history button to view the 50 most recent dictionary definitions, verb conjugations, and more in one place. Sort the list alphabetically or by date, and choose to clear the list completely or delete one entry at a time.
• No internet connection required
• Change your device settings to view the app display in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, or German
This universal app will run on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, so you can purchase it once and load it onto all your devices. The iPad and iPhone/iPod touch versions look and behave differently to give you a great experience on every device you own. The interface will change, but you’ll always have the same outstanding language data and tools inside.
Dictionaries are available from Ultralingua for many languages, including combinations of English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, and more. See what else we have to offer by searching for Ultralingua in the App Store.
Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook for app news, language learning tips, and more:
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.