User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’ve been coaching swimming for the better part of 40 years and this app is an essential tool I use everyday. A lot of times all I have to do is hand my iPad to my swimmer and they know exactly what I’m thinking. It’s a great way for my swimmers to check their progress. The ability to compare our technique to last weeks is really helpful. With the use of an Apple box I can display the videos onto a large screen for my entire group to see. They immediate feedback huge reason why my club has a reputation for great technique. The frame by frame also shows the kids if they are getting the best relay starts. I rely on this app because before this came along our videos required a big camera and a play back machine. Now with the GoPro I can also film underwater using this app to slow motion or frame by frame. I’ve shown this app to a lot of my colleagues and they are all hooked on it. If you’re and you’re not using coach’s eye you’re at a disadvantage. I eve use this app on myself to help with my golf game.
Pay away if you’re a full time athlete and your coach uses this to teach. Paying for the app alone gets you nothing; understand this. You have to pay much, much more for it to be useful at all. What is worse, the interface, even setting up an account is frustrating, unintuitive, and a waste of time.
This app is fantastic. I have numerous swing analysis apps and I generally don’t see this one 90% of the time. It has everything I need and it’s super easy to use. Perhaps the most enjoyable thing about this app is that they leave you alone. You don’t have to join groups or constantly get annoyed with community nonsense.
I purchased this mainly to draw angles on people to record joint mobility. The angle tool Is frustrating as it can’t be adjusted or increased once placed and so you need to delete and redraw. With a small screen it’s not always easy to get the placement correct. Unfortunately there is no good screenshot option or ability to mark up a photo, the screenshot using the iPhone buttons leaves all the onscreen options in full view.
Overall, a helpful app. Several things could make it better: ability to crop, rotate. Without the option to rotate, sometimes it defaults to where you can’t view your video full screen in the orientation you’d like. Secondly, disable “app switching” by swiping. Often times I am swiping to speed through a part of the video and inadvertently swipe out of the app.
Developed by the TechSmith Corporation,
Coach's Eye - Video Analysis has 5 488 user reviews.
Coach's Eye - Video Analysis has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Coach's Eye - Video Analysis (6.4.1) was released on Jan 16, 2020.
You can download Coach's Eye - Video Analysis here:.
Video doesn't lie. Get Coach's Eye today and see your performance improve immediately!
“Coach’s Eye is an innovative way for anyone to gain the competitive edge by studying the performances of elite athletes and translate that to their performances.”
—ALLYSON FELIX: 4x Gold Medalist, USA Track & Field
“Coach's Eye allows us to film and analyze players right on the ice. It is a great tool to use for parents, athletes or coaches to help see their performance in practices and in games!”
MARCIANO: Professional Goalie Coach
“Coach’s Eye has removed a barrier to great coaching, and athletes anywhere in the world can now receive feedback from their coaches.”
—DREW DILLON: ProjectLift
Coach's Eye is the world's leading video platform for coaches and athletes who need to review athlete technique. Coach's Eye delivers state of the art coaching and content management tools on your mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
Record your players and instantly show them how to improve. Refine your pitcher's fastball, analyze your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate proper weightlifting form. Every coach, parent and athlete needs the edge Coach's Eye delivers.
• Capture videos at 60, 120 or 240 FPS with newer Apple devices.
• Video camera zoom during recording with newer Apple devices.
• Import video from your device’s Camera Roll, Dropbox, & more.
• Organize videos with tagging.
• Instantly review video on the spot.
• Compare two videos side-by-side.
• Zoom and pan videos to see just the details that matter.
• Draw on videos using lines, arrows, circles, squares, and freehand tools.
• Create videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion.
• Quickly share videos via email, SMS, YouTube and Facebook.
PREMIUM TOOLS (IN-APP PURCHASES)
• Angle tool: Draw multiple angles while reviewing video.
• Timer tool: Add timers to see elapsed time and calculate splits.
• Spotlight tool: Focus on the most important parts of your video.
EXCLUSIVE PRO VIDEOS (IN-APP PURCHASES)
• USA Track & Field videos from Ashton Eaton, Allyson Felix, David Oliver & more.
• Professional goalies Marc-André Fleury, Jonathan Bernier and coach Marco Marciano.
VIP MEMBERSHIP (Subscription)
Get access to industry leading video tools and content management services for one low monthly price.
• Free up space on your local device without losing your videos.
• Access your videos anywhere, from any device.
• Cross platform license to state-of-the-art mobile coaching tools.
Individual Account Plans
• 2 GB of free cloud storage for sharing videos.
• Unlimited unlisted video sharing up to 2 GB free storage limit.
• Register up to 5 personal devices with your account.
VIP MEMBERSHIP (IN-APP SUBSCRIPTION - $120/yr)
• 150 GB cloud storage.
• HD sharing.
• HD cloud backup.
• HD export.
• Create lockers to organize and store content.
• Access videos from any of your mobile devices or the web.
• All premium tools and effects.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Have questions or suggestions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu