User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’m not even sure where to start. I never write reviews or rate apps I’m just here to have fun. But this time I don’t have anything else I can do. I purchased a week of their premium features as well as a boost , I used my boost and waited. All seemed well till it said that I still had to upgrade? Well that doesn’t make sense. But it repeatedly said that I had purchased and was subscribed to their subscription. Like what anyone would do I contacted customer support and showed screenshots and asked if they could provide another week or another boost as well as a fix. No reply. I send another email repeating the same issues but this time requesting a refund. They direct me to iTunes support , which basically says no refunds. And finally they cherry on the cake , they deleted my account! 😂 violating the terms. This app is 100% garbage GO TO TINDER hell even bumble.
- because that’s exactly what you’ll be doing. I first saw this app with a handful bad reviews but also a large handful of good reviews talking. about decent people on here, people actually worth trying to talk to, great app with results, etc. Take my advice now, and don’t listen to them, they’re probably paid-for reviews. This app is horrendous. I’d say about the first two weeks on this app was smooth sailing, and not too bad of a first impression, but I’ve been using this app for nearly a month now and it’s the exact opposite of that first experience. For starters there is a RIDICULOUS amount of fake accounts on this app, I’m CONSTANTLY getting notifications, (which were starting to annoy me and led to me removing this app) of fake accounts liking my profile or “requesting a date.” This app also seems to be popular among the <18 crowd as well as the first two people I matched with (one profile said 20, and the other 22) revealed they were much younger than what was stated. Disgusting, and reported. I was naïve and stupid enough to pay for the one-month subscription (because you literally cannot do ANYTHING on this app without it, but I thought I’d give it a shot) and that, I can honestly say, was one of the biggest wastes I’ve ever spent my money on. I’m uninstalling this app, and not going to be reinstalling this. Developers need to get their **** straight and fix their app because it’s horrendous.
I would like to start and say I’m a tall fit above avg. looking male. I have been apart of this dating seen now for 18 months I have been on all of the sites. This is all my own opinion of course take it for what it’s worth. These sites are all about making money with fake profiles. I have been on here for only for 4 days or so but it’s the same old same old. As soon as you create a account ( not a membership account) you get hit with all these likes that are blurred out. Just like other sites they do this to get you to pay for a membership. Then as soon as you buy into there membership the people that liked you don’t match up with your profile requirements. And after you pay for the membership not only have I not had any more likes the ladies I swipe right on and sent a message to never come online. It’s well over 30 people. As this site does along with the other more popular sites they send fake profiles into your que but they never respond to your messages. I’m not sure who can give a positive review when this is so apparent what happens on these sites. Once again this is my opinion take it for what it’s worth.
I had to update my review since they just changed the app’s function. Clover is basically useless now to people who don’t pay $30/mo. You can’t like anyone’s profile, send messages or do anything but browse. If you have a profile and a paying member likes it, you can chat. So guys who want to spend that much on a dating app and a few hot young girls who had all the guys blowing up their inbox with offers before are unaffected and the rest of us get the shaft. It sounds like Clover sold its soul for greed. I have used it for a year and frequently recommended it as one of the best dating apps, but there’s nothing to do now but delete my account and leave a 1 star review. Considering Ok Cupid is free with most of Clover’s features and $10/mo for the upgrade, there’s no way I’d pay $30 for Clover, and this is a slap in the face to all the people who have been respectful users in the Clover community since the early days. It’s basically worse than Tinder now, and Ok Cupid, which seemed like the gutter a few years ago, takes the new lead in features offered for the price.
You can’t see who viewed you, you can’t see who faved you. You can’t message any female who doesn’t message you first, implying that females are somehow better than males. You can’t tell someone you’re interested in dating them, you can’t do anything with this app if you’re a male. Your free trial consists of being matched with only fake profiles to talk to, and literally an hour after my trial was up, all these seemingly “new” and “real” people are refreshed into my potential dates ? This app used to be decent where you could message for free if you both matched, then you could request a date too. Now, you’re scammed into being further scammed. It’s pathetic. You can’t even see who viewed you anymore whereas in the past you could ... there’s nothing good about this app to say anymore, just another typical scammer app because even when two people fav each other as it’s called, you can’t even message each other. This app used to be cool and hip, now it’s controlled and scammy. Simple things can’t even be done, so what’s the point ?
Developed by the Clover Inc..
Clover Dating App has 92 376 user reviews.
Clover Dating App has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Clover Dating App (6.4.6) was released on Jan 20, 2020.
You can download Clover Dating App here:.
Clover is the fastest way to meet new people on your iPhone.
Forget needing to use multiple dating apps, Clover is the only free dating app you’ll ever need!
Clover = Tinder + OkCupid + Bumble + Match and so much more:
• Set up real dates with On-Demand Dating
• Join Mixers and meet single men & women with common interests
• Find local
singles events, parties and online meetups
• View fullscreen photos of 1000s of singles nearby
• Use powerful search filters to find your match
• Organize your favorite profiles
Less swiping, more dating! Find quality dates with minimal effort:
"Clover takes the simplicity of Tinder and combines it with the science of Match.com"
"The speediest dating app yet"
"Clover's new service gives it that on-demand dating edge"
"A more user-tailored approach to finding matches than Tinder"
• Filter by relationship intention: looking for friends, dating or something serious
• Search people by body type, height, ethnicity, occupation and more
• Promote your Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter on your profile
• Keep track of your favorite profiles
• Share photo, video and audio messages
• Import photos from your Camera Roll, Facebook or Instagram
• Control who can see your online status and location
• Limit contact from specific age ranges and locations
• Compatible with iPhone 6+ and Apple Watch
• Post up to 100 profile pictures
From dating to finding love, the Clover dating app can be used by everyone, whether you’re looking for straight, bisexual, lesbian or gay dating we've got you covered.
The app is FREE but you can upgrade to Premium for the following additional features:
• See Who's Interested
• Multimedia Chat
• Access To Advanced Filters
• Read Receipts
• Quick Sorting
Clover Premium Costs:
1 week at $14.99 USD
1 month at $29.99 USD
3 months at $59.99 USD
12 months at $119.99 USD
Sign up today and try Clover Premium FREE for 7 days!
Please note that with all premium subscriptions:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current one, three or twelve month periods. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You must be at least 18 years old to sign up for Clover.
Netflix has been Apple’s favorite for years. However, since the beginning of this year, their relationship has taken a turn and now resembles a cold war. Who won the battle? Let’s sort it out below.
3 months to rebrand an app with 40 markets in two app stores. Impossible? Not at all. Read this inspirational case from Skyscanner's own Alexandra Lamachenka and learn how she made it possible with ASO.
Billions of people devote billions of hours to their phones every day. This creates endless opportunities for developers to turn their products into sources of stable income. Today we will explain all possible ways of apps' monetization.
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
The brand new Keywords & ASO tool opens new opportunities for keyword research and optimization.
This blog post covers what product fit in mobile app business is, discusses where the product stands in the business strategy, and provides insights on discovery methods, including app reviews study, gap search, and user interview.