User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Definitely worth the low price. And for you starving musicians without cellular on your iPads, yes it works offline.
This is just what I was looking for, something simple and straightforward. And all the chords are right there. Great!
Developed by the Alan Lee.
ChordFusion has 5 user reviews.
ChordFusion has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of ChordFusion (1.2) was released on Jul 28, 2019.
You can download ChordFusion here:.
ChordFusion is an easy to use, yet powerful application for guitarists wishing to improve their chord vocabulary and learn to play all chord voicings over the entire range of the guitar.
• Over 4,200 chords!
• All keys and chord types
• Huge selection of chord extensions
• Fingerings, note names, and scale intervals
• Grid diagrams, tabs, and staff notation
• Learn to
play over the entire fretboard
• Hear how chords sound
• Select right or left handed grips
• For beginners through advanced players
Makes learning fun!
Here are just a few of the many exciting features that make ChordFusion the ultimate guitar tool:
• ALL KEYS: ChordFusion lets you select from diatonic keys: A, B, C, D, E, F and G and all enharmonic keys: C#,Db, D#, Eb, F#, Gb, G#, Ab, A#, and Bb. This allows you to learn songs in any key or transpose them to fit a particular arrangement or vocal range.
• SWIPE FOR CHORD VOICINGS: Swipe left or right or tap arrows to see different chord voicings across the fretboard. Sometimes you need a specific note on top or as the bass note; no problem - just select the key and swipe or tap to find alternate voicings and grips that sound better.
• GRID DIAGRAMS, TAB, AND STAFF NOTATION: With ChordFusion, you can easily switch between grid diagrams, tabs, or standard staff notation. Whether you want to learn to read note clusters for chords or if you find it easier to play from tablature notation, you can simply tap to switch views and see alternate representations for each chord.
• FINGERS, NOTES, OR INTERVALS: In the grid diagram, you can switch from chord fingerings, to note names, or to scale intervals. This helps you develop knowledge of the entire fretboard while also helping you learn how chords are built from scales.
• RIGHT OR LEFT-HANDED GRIPS: Right-handed, left-handed, or both? No problem, just set your preference for right-handed or left-handed and the chord diagrams invert automatically. This is especially helpful for guitar teachers that have students with a different hand preference.
• STRUM OR ARPEGGIO: Tap one of the play buttons for each chord to hear how the chord sounds when strummed or played as an arpeggio. This helps with ear training and recognizing the chord when playing with other guitarists or chordal instruments.
• SOUND PREFERENCE: You can easily switch sounds from nylon string guitar, to electric guitar, jazz guitar, piano and vibraphone.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.