Discover changes of ASO data, rating and ranking, compare
it to your competitors and find new growth opportunities
You can play single player (player VS computer), two players (player VS player), or Competitions.
1. Friendly Match
3. Penalty Match
The supported competitions are:
- Global Cup
- American Cup
- European Cup
- Women's Global Cup
- Global Cup 1930 (evoking the first international cup with a retro look)
- Charrua Cups (men and women)
- Charrua League B
- Charrua League A
- Charrua Tournament
- Simplified controls for casual players.
- Simple to pick up and enjoy, with a clean and challenging gameplay.
- Retro style 3D art resembling old games and evoking nostalgia.
- Party modes: Play with your friends in different game modes.
- Women’s Soccer.
- Deep gameplay: short pass, long pass, etc., aiming when shooting, controlled shoot or lobs, player skills, fouls, yellow and red cards, etc.
- Lots of Animations (overhead kick, scorpion kick, scissors kick, diving header, etc.)
- Challenging AI. Teams with very different game playing styles (ie: Catenaccio from Italy or Tiki-Taka like Brasil).
- Many leagues and playing modes.
Whether you are a soccer fan or not so much, this game will keep you entertained for hours!
Do you have what it takes to become a champion?
Feel free to post or contact us with your suggestions and ideas. We are always taking note of the player’s feedback to make Charrua Soccer the best retro soccer game in the world!
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
In this post, Tom Brooks Mobile Marketing Manager at Delivery Hero goes over what is mobile fraud, how to identify it, and how to counter it in a rapidly changing mobile environment.
To keep the support team from doing rote work, sending the same reply over and over, AppFollow is launching a new tool: Reviews auto reply.