Discover changes of ASO data, rating and ranking, compare
it to your competitors and find new growth opportunities
You can play single player (player VS computer), two players (player VS player), or Competitions.
1. Friendly Match
3. Penalty Match
The supported competitions are:
- Global Cup
- American Cup
- European Cup
- Women's Global Cup
- Global Cup 1930 (evoking the first international cup with a retro look)
- Charrua Cups (men and women)
- Charrua League B
- Charrua League A
- Charrua Tournament
- Simplified controls for casual players.
- Simple to pick up and enjoy, with a clean and challenging gameplay.
- Retro style 3D art resembling old games and evoking nostalgia.
- Party modes: Play with your friends in different game modes.
- Women’s Soccer.
- Deep gameplay: short pass, long pass, etc., aiming when shooting, controlled shoot or lobs, player skills, fouls, yellow and red cards, etc.
- Lots of Animations (overhead kick, scorpion kick, scissors kick, diving header, etc.)
- Challenging AI. Teams with very different game playing styles (ie: Catenaccio from Italy or Tiki-Taka like Brasil).
- Many leagues and playing modes.
Whether you are a soccer fan or not so much, this game will keep you entertained for hours!
Do you have what it takes to become a champion?
Feel free to post or contact us with your suggestions and ideas. We are always taking note of the player’s feedback to make Charrua Soccer the best retro soccer game in the world!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Consequences of Apple’s new take on in-app user tracking are already sending ripples across the entire mobile market. How will ad publishers adapt to these new changes? How will Facebook and Google respond? What will be the future after this?
More than 30 new features, a completely new website, and a freshened-up private area — that’s what expects you in AppFollow 6.0.