User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
App won’t acknowledge my username/password even though it works fine on website. In reading the other reviews, it appears this is a consistent issue and has been going on for months. Why bother creating this app if it doesn’t even work at Step 1?! Worthless.
The flexible spending account is a great way to save money on your taxes but faxing, emailing, calling, etc meritain has always been very challenging and made you go nuts but this app is making it easy to see my info and upload whatever receipts they need in an easy and fast way. Loving the app, I just wish it looked a little nicer but overall I am very happy with it.
As someone else wrote below, 1st you need to go to the website under tools, mobile app, and find instructions for 1st time temporary user name and password.... After you log in with those, you can change them to make the same as on website login. WORKS GREAT AFTER THAT!
Tried numerous times with multiple devices and the app always states unable to download at this time. Been trying for months. I am almost ready to change insurance because of this inconvenience
Hopefully they get this fixed soon so the app is actually usable. I can log in on the website just fine but can’t log in on the app at all. Called customer service and was told “this happens all the time.”
Developed by the Evolution1, Inc.,
who have also released the following apps CDHP/FSA .
CDHP/FSA has 41 user reviews.
CDHP/FSA has an average rating of 1.3.
The latest version of CDHP/FSA (4.8) was released on Mar 28, 2017.
You can download CDHP/FSA here:.
Save time and hassles while making the most of your HSA, HRA, and FSA health benefit accounts by quickly checking your balances and details. Our secure app makes
managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information on the go! Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• View claims requiring receipts
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• File a claim towards your medical FSA and HRA
• Take or upload a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions
• Pay bills from any account and add a payee
• Using the Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation
• Retrieve your forgot username/password
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by WEX Health®
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.