User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Namita Kaushik,
Cast Picture and Text for Chromecast has 0 user reviews.
Cast Picture and Text for Chromecast has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of Cast Picture and Text for Chromecast (1.0) was released on Jun 17, 2015.
You can download Cast Picture and Text for Chromecast here:.
Pick a photo from your Camera Roll and type in your own text!
Express your feelings on your TV screen!
You can set up the TV screen with your picture and message, and leave it
on - they will keep showing even after you disconnect your iPhone or iPad (perfect for leaving a picture/note when going out)!
• You can prepare a romantic birthday or anniversary message that your partner can wake up to!
• Write up a love note to cheer her up after a long day at work.
• Write a funny tag line for a photograph from your camera roll.
• Set up a romantic mood with your favorite picture on your TV screen, without any message text.
• Leave a "miss you" note when you leave for work.
• Show a family picture with a title, during family reunions.
• Pick your own photograph
• Type in your own message
• Choose your message's font, size, color and location
• Tap 'Exit app on TV' to quit the application on your TV (or simply disconnect to leave the picture and message showing on the TV)
** A Chromecast device is needed to use this application. Please install it *only* if you have a Chromecast device **
If you find any issues, please contact us before giving us a low rating - we would really appreciate it and do our best to fix them! Thanks!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.