User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
A única coisa que falta é ser em português também
Se fosse em português mereceria 5 estrelas.
O app é bom mas precisamos em português tmb né?! Por favor coloquem no nosso idioma.
Falta a tradução pro português...
Developed by the Cardiogram, Inc..
Cardiogram: Heart Rate Monitor has 182 user reviews.
Cardiogram: Heart Rate Monitor has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Cardiogram: Heart Rate Monitor (3.1.5) was released on Dec 04, 2019.
You can download Cardiogram: Heart Rate Monitor here:.
Your heart beats over 102,000 times per day—Cardiogram tells you what that data means. We help you understand health, sleep, stress, and fitness.
The iPhone app is compatible with Apple Watch, Fitbit, Garmin, and Wear OS by Google devices with a heart rate sensor. The Cardiogram app for Apple Watch shows you a graph of your heart rate in real time, on your wrist.
Open the phone app to get more details and historical trends:
• The Timeline tab shows your heart rate each day,
with a detailed view for workouts for minutes in each heart rate zone, and a special interface to track spikes related to stress, diet, or exercise.
• The Daily Leaderboard in the Timeline tab lets you compete steps and activity levels with your friends. You can even invite friends who don't own an Apple Watch—this feature is also compatible with the built-in iPhone step tracker.
• Metrics shows you how your resting heart rate, sleep, and move, exercise, and stand activity rings are trending over time.
• Habits lets you find a new healthy habit or activity you'll love, invite a friend to share metrics, and optimize your overall health and fitness.
• You can also build a profile to share health data with medical researchers and contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
For Apple Watch users, Cardiogram displays data from the Health app, including heart rate, steps, Apple Watch activity rings, and sleep, in chart or graph format, and lets you compare with other users and compete with your friends. For Fitbit, Garmin, and wearOS by Google devices, Cardiogram receives data directly from the respective manufacturer.
Cardiogram is compatible with many devices with a heart rate sensor, including Apple Watch (series 1-4), Fitbit (Charge, Versa, Ionic, Alta HR, Inspire HR, and more) Garmin (fēnix, Forerunner, and vívo series, and more), and wear OS by Google (Fossil, Ticwatch, Moto, LG, Misfit, Huawei, and more).
Best of all, these core features are free!
Finally, if you’re looking for advanced sharing, you can subscribe to Cardiogram Premium, which gives you access to:
• Share with Family: allow up to 2 family members to remotely monitor your Cardiogram data and receive insights about your health. This is helpful for keeping an extra eye on your loved one.
• Share with Doctor: export your Cardiogram data into a PDF that you can print out and show your doctor.
• Premium Support: if you have any questions or issues with the Cardiogram app, your support requests will be prioritized and we'll respond to you within 24 hrs.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• 1-month subscription: $14.99 / mth.
• 6-month subscription: $69.99 ($11.67 / mth).
• 12-month subscription: $99.99 ($8.33 / mth).
Terms of Service: https://cardiogr.am/terms
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.