User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Forecast apps talk about probability but they don't help in answering the question: "Am I going to get wet?". This app pull the latest radar maps and therefore it shows if rain/snow is coming to you. It is so accurate that your close ones will think that you are a weatherman
Whenever I push "Nearest Station" or "Favorite Station," nothing happens and the screen freezes. No other buttons work when this happens. Update?
Developed by the Gauld Developments,
who have also released the following apps Canada Weather .
Canada Weather has 8 user reviews.
Canada Weather has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Canada Weather (3.1.3) was released on Dec 02, 2019.
You can download Canada Weather here:.
View weather radar animations and prognostic charts for Canada. Doppler radar images are provided by Environment Canada and prognostic charts are provided by NAV CANADA.
Canada Weather is location-aware and can automatically find the closest radar station. You can also select from a list of 31 stations nationwide, including five regional views: Pacific, Prairies, Ontario, Quebec,
New in version 2.0 are the Surface Analysis and Graphical Area Forecast (GFA) charts. The Surface Analysis is a snapshot of the current pressure and frontal systems across Canada. GFAs give you a 12-hour forecast of the expected pressure and frontal systems at a regional level, along with information such as expected precipitation, cloud height & coverage, turbulence, icing, and freezing level. While these charts are typically used by pilots, they offer an excellent look at the current weather systems in a given region.
• Load up to 100 images
• Choose the sensitivity of radar images (rain or snow)
• Choose the type of image (8-colour or 14-colour)
• Timecode overlay on each image
• Customize animation speed and delay
• Customize the overlays to view with each image: cities, more cities, roads, road numbers, rivers, radar circles, and your current location
• Quickly switch between 0/+6/+12 GFA images
• Quickly switch between "Clouds & Weather" and "Icing, Turbulence, & Freezing Level" GFA images
• View GFA pairs side-by-side
See below for a complete list of radar stations and coverage:
• Regional Views - Pacific, Prairies, Ontario, Quebec, Atlantic
• British Columbia - Aldergrove (near Vancouver), Prince George, Silver Star Mountain (near Vernon), Victoria
• Alberta - Carvel (near Edmonton), Jimmy Lake (near Cold Lake), Schuler (near Medicine Hat), Spirit River (near Grand Prairie), Strathmore (near Calgary)
• Saskatchewan - Bethune (near Regina), Radisson (near Saskatoon)
• Manitoba - Foxwarren (near Brandon), Woodlands (near Winnipeg)
• Ontario - Britt (near Sudbury), Dryden, Exeter (near London), Franktown (near Ottawa), King City (near Toronto), Montreal River (near Sault Ste. Marie), Smooth Rock Falls (near Timmins), Superior West (near Thunder Bay)
• Quebec - Lac Castor (near Saguenay), Landrienne (near Rouyn-Noranda), Blainville (near Montréal), Val d'Irène (near Mont-Joli), Villeroy (near Trois-Rivières)
• New Brunswick - Chipman (near Fredericton)
• Nova Scotia - Halifax, Marion Bridge (near Sydney)
• Newfoundland & Labrador - Holyrood (near St. John's), Marble Mountain (near Corner Brook)
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.