User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Apart from the initial issues with the app it looks to be a solid program. Hopefully the servers stay stable! Previous review: All traffic data is over 12 hours old. If I wanted to know what accidents happened 12 hours ago this would be awesome. Now I just want my money back. :(
I’m sorry but this app is nothing even close to the old CHP Traffic app that is no longer supported by iOS 11. The list view is extremely lame and impossible to read and the “FAVORITES” is nothing but mostly non working cam photos. The other CHP app showed you a very comprehensive and complete list with info on each traffic incident out of each CHP dispatch office in your selected favorites. Also the map in this app seems to be just a link to google map traffic but within the app the traffic is VERY slow to load and update. Not current traffic info at all. Just go to google maps for more info than you will get with this hard to read app. The traffic incidents display as how many miles away from you. You select severe or moderate but I want to see just what’s on my home and the freeways I drive. I could care less what’s happening 5 miles away from me on some highway I never drive. Very lame and not even worth the $2 and I never complain about the price of an app.
App is very easy to use, traffic cameras work great, now if it only had a built in scanner so you could hear the CHP, but as it stands this is prob the best app on the store right now for getting info on what's going on around you
Wish it would have a way to set up and send alerts on specific type of incidents.
It’s a very helpful app to use when I’m commuting from Orange County to LA but most cameras don’t work especially around the Santa Ana, Irvine, Anaheim, Costa Mesa, Lake Forest, and Mission Viejo area. There are probably more areas that are effected too but at least give the user feedback like some of the cameras up in LA instead of just displaying a black screen.
Developed by the Coderun Technologies Ltd,
who have also released the following apps Oregon Roads Traffic, Texas State Roads, Ontario Roads Traffic, UK Roads - Traffic & Cameras, California Roads Traffic, London Live Bus Map, Pennsylvania State Roads, Wisconsin State Roads, New York State Roads, Washington State Roads .
California Roads Traffic has 157 user reviews.
California Roads Traffic has an average rating of 4.1.
The latest version of California Roads Traffic (2.0) was released on Feb 04, 2018.
You can download California Roads Traffic here:.
Live CHP traffic reports and cameras for California. View up-to-the-minute California Highway Patrol logs. The February 2018 release optimises for iOS11 and the iPhone X.
Live data from California Highway Patrol (CHP):
- 1,568 traffic cameras covering California State.
- Today screen widget to show at a glance the nearest
current traffic incidents
- Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models; fully tested on iOS9, iOS10 and iOS11.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams.
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera images.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name, the type of incident and when the incident log was updated.
- The detail view shows the description and log of the incident together with a map showing the location.
- Full search functionality, works across both the list and map views.
- Toggle show/hide the cameras on the map.
- Touch a camera icon on the map to view a live camera image.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- Toggle auto refresh of camera images (will refresh every 10 seconds).
- Toggle always show map on app launch.
- Toggle roadworks on/off.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Miles or KM setting.
- Quick access to a full CHP glossary of terms to help you interpret traffic reports.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.