User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app is not a scanner. You have to take a photo of the business card and even after you do that you have to crop it to fit in the app. It picks up SOME information accurately, but not all. 1) does not put the business name in the “company“ space. 2) not consistent in copying correct company name. 3) not consistent in inserting dashes for phone numbers. 4) does not insert complete address, only the city and state of the address. That’s as far as I got using the app, too frustrated to explore it more. Deleting it now.
Unusable app ... Woah its actually so bad, i do not even know where to start numbering down the errors it makes Not one single line was read corectly !
The point of an app is to work, this one didn't work for me at all. Frustrating!
Developed by the TapMedia Ltd.
Business Card Scanner & Reader has 17 user reviews.
Business Card Scanner & Reader has an average rating of 3.9.
The latest version of Business Card Scanner & Reader (2.3) was released on Sep 08, 2019.
You can download Business Card Scanner & Reader here:.
The most simple & easy business card reader - download now for FREE.
- Scan and store business cards
- Add scans to your Contacts
- Add notes to scans
- Save photo of original business card
- View addresses in Maps app
contacts into Folders
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription length: Monthly (includes one week free trial).
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.