User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I got this app after graduating college to keep track of all my finances including student loans, credit card spending, budgeting, and my credit score. I wish I would have used it sooner, since it is very helpful to monitor every account in one place.
I don’t think that pay a weekly subscription is the end of the world if the product is worth it and it helps with your budgeting en expenses, but another different experience is that you make me input all of the information before you tell me the I have to subscribe to a $5/WEEK, why don’t you say $20/month which is easier (unless you want to confuse customers and get away with debiting the account for a few weeks before they realize that they are being taking advantage of) any how, I can’t tell you weather the app does a good job in helping you staying within budget because I don’t think is worth my effort on something that it is supposed to help you save money but instead cost you $240/year and and yes, you are not informed before hand until you have invested time and effort to get the app set up. You will be successful for a short period of time and then you will be back to square one to think how else you can defraud people before you are discovered again.
Spent an hour putting in my budget info, then after I did all of that, it asked me to sign in or sign up. (That is a terrible way to do it.). I tried signing up/signing in etc. and it wouldn’t accept any of my three email addresses as valid. It also spent many minutes circling only to then error out. I even tried the sign in with facebook option only to get another error message that it was in beta mode. Then it high- jacked all of my information that I spent an hour putting in so that I couldn’t even go back and copy it down after I went through bank accounts and credit cards trying to get all the information. Horrible Horrible waste of time, so frustated. All the reviews must be their friends or themselves. And it can only be viewed in portrait mode not landscape on the iPad.
If you’re LAZY or BUSY like me in giving time out of your day to make a budget sheet from scratch. Well this app is for you. What this app does: SAVES YOU TIME AND ENERGY into manually making the budget sheet from yourself. CALCULATES how much you will save in a month from the expenses you’ve made. BEST OF ALL, it’s only $4.99 monthly subscription.
This app is misleading at best. First, you enter all of your budget info, then once it has all of your numbers, it blocks you from seeing the information you entered unless you click on a button to sign up for a free trial (which is really a subscription that will charge you if you don’t cancel right away). The app really isn’t “free” because it is useless unless you pay to subscribe. Just use your notes and calculator apps to do the math yourself.
Developed by the Pretty View LLC.
Budget: Easy Budgeting Manager has 2 071 user reviews.
Budget: Easy Budgeting Manager has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of Budget: Easy Budgeting Manager (6.9) was released on Dec 31, 2019.
You can download Budget: Easy Budgeting Manager here:.
Organize your monthly finance with the easiest and practical app. Available now for your iPhone. One of the best apps for Money-management. Control your Wallet while tracking all your spending, create a well-balanced wealth with this powerful tool. Make a less-stressed month with this financial help.
- Create your budget according to your needs
- Easy to
Add your income and expenses
- Make your Personal Finance Easy
- Learn How to Save your Money
- Balance your Spending
- Organize your Wallet
- Good for Tracking Tips and Bills
- Organize your Personal Finance Easy
Say goodbye to late fees. Take charge of everything in one app. Change your life, Enjoy more Free Time.
Budget planner Subscription options:
1. Title of publication or service: Budget planner
2. Length of subscription & Price of subscription, and price per unit if appropriate:
- Annual (First 3 day free trial)
3. Price of subscription:
- 3 day free trial then $49.99 per year
- 3 day free trial then $4.99 per month
- 3 day free trial then $2.99 per week
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
5. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
6. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
7. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
10. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable
11. Budget planner adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.