User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Woodland Trust,
who have also released the following apps British tree identification .
British tree identification has 0 user reviews.
British tree identification has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of British tree identification (3.1) was released on Dec 05, 2019.
You can download British tree identification here:.
An interactive British tree identification app from the Woodland Trust, the UK’s largest woodland conservation charity. In just a few steps, you can identify
native and common non-native trees in the UK, whatever the season.
Use bark, twigs, buds, leaves, flowers and fruits or our A-Z guide full of stunning, clear images to identify the most common British trees.
Discover more about each species with fascinating facts, folklore, history and uses – from medicine to musical instruments.
- Recognise species in spring, summer, autumn or winter, even when there aren’t any leaves on the trees.
- Use the app when you’re out and about – no internet connection needed.
- Family friendly and easy-to-use.
- Packed with detailed images and illustrations for accurate identification.
- Read fascinating tree facts.
- Add identified trees to your favourites.
- Use the map to record trees you’ve found.
- Share your saved trees with friends
- Add your saved trees to the public map
- Use the map to explore thousands of ancient trees nationwide
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.