User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Overall, this is a great app for language learning. I use it nearly every day. I upgraded to Bitsboard Pro so that I can share boards with others and so that I can bulk edit. Well worth it. This is a very versatile tool, but there are a few bugs that, if fixed, could make this even better: In order to edit a board, I have to select my user, select "user settings," which takes me straight to my account, and then I have to hit the "back" button in order to select "boards" under settings. This is annoying to do every time. It feels like a have to ride past my bus stop every time, get off, and walk back. It would really help to be able to get to editing my boards more easily. It would really help to be able to import audio files from elsewhere instead of having to record them straight into the app. You can do that with pictures, just not with audio files, which is a real bummer. It would be really nice to have multiple fonts supported; specifically, it would help if IPA (phonetics) fonts were supported. Bitsboard makes my foreign language entries look weird and hard to read by converting those foreign characters to cursive while the other letters in the word are in comic sans or another common print font. All that said, it is an awesome tool for learning and reviewing things. The many different games for reviewing the same pieces of information is one of the best features of this app. Great job, developers! Keep up the good work!
I use this app to create exercises to help a friend with aphasia practice grammar and sentence construction. I appreciate how easy it is to put in my own content personalized for my friend, how flexible the app is in creating exercises, and how my friend can incorporate physical movement with re-acquiring sentence grammar. It allows my friend to practice, practice, and practice. However, although there is much information on using the program, I still find it not very intuitive to use and, even after a year, I still feel like I am often learning to use it by trial and error. I would appreciate it if the instructions were organized more by: "if you want to do x, then follow these steps" given from the various perspectives of the different roles users play (e.g., as creator of lessons, as teacher, as student in a class, as independent learner, etc.) But this might be the price of the flexibility of the app. It is really an incredible and powerful tool with many hidden applications, in my context at least, beneath the surface and I appreciate it greatly.
I have used this app for years and still like it a lot. Especially so because I can individualize boards for individual student’s needs. I am still confused as to the use of classes, sharing, etc. Since I work with students one to one, it isn’t a huge problem. I would like to be able to rearrange boards so that the ones I plan on using in a lesson are at the top. Who owns a board is also confusing to me. I’m very happy that Bitsboard is being updated and continues on. I find it a valuable teaching tool and would not want to lose it.
All four of my kids have loved and learned from Bitsboard for the past 8 years! It’s an App the whole family can use! We love Memory and our kids learned the World Flags, Cities, Animals, Vehicles, Spanish, YOU NAME IT, beginning around 18 months old! We love the 4-player feature so that “Mommy and Daddy” can play too! When I needed help with the app, Michael Reining was quick to respond to my needs! He was so helpful and made everything right again! Bitsboard is definitely our FAVORITE app we’ve ever downloaded. It’s great for all ages, babies-adults. It’s engaging and filled with endless education. We’ve been using the app since my first child was about 2 years old and she’s 9 now. We have a 7 year old, a 3 year old, and a 2 year old as well, and they’ve all been using this fantastic app since about 16 months old! THANK YOU BITSBOARD!!!
I have Bitsboard Pro but I’m thinking of purchasing the $20 full app from the App store so that the full versions can be used on my kids devices as well. For me to do that what I would really like to see is the option in the app to arrange games as needed so that my child can follow a set pattern of one game after another (example, Review, then Flashcards, then True/False and so on) so that it’s a progression that makes sense to learning the material. Other than that we love this app. ***UPDATE*** With the new takeover by happymooseapps my request has been fulfilled and they seem to be on top of addressing concerns so am giving 5*. There are still improvements that could be made and I hope they will! Worth the monthly 99c subscription to pro.
Developed by the Happy Moose Apps,
Bitsboard Flashcards & Games has 622 user reviews.
Bitsboard Flashcards & Games has an average rating of 4.3.
The latest version of Bitsboard Flashcards & Games (37.2.22) was released on Nov 22, 2019.
You can download Bitsboard Flashcards & Games here:.
- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 35 addictive mini-games in one app
- Trusted and loved by over 5 million students and teachers world wide
"By far the best educational app! A must have for any parent, teacher, or student!"
WHY DO TEACHERS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Create Lessons in 2 minutes or less. Just enter a word and Bitsboard automatically suggests gorgeous images for you and a professionally recorded audio
- Bitsboard will automatically adapt each lesson based on the user’s knowledge of
the content and keep detailed track of their progress
- Create user accounts via email or via QR code (student accounts don’t even require an email and a password)
- Turn boring lessons into competitive multiplayer games
- You can easily create higher level thinking and logic games too
- Everything is automatically backed up and synced across devices
WHY DO STUDENTS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Automatically turns each word list into 35+ games
- Makes learning more fun
- Competitive multi-player games make Bitsboard ideal for learning with other students
- Variety keeps kids engaged and asking for more
WHAT YOU GET:
• Access to the Bitsboard catalog including tens of thousands of gorgeous flashcards and carefully curated lessons covering hundreds of topics.
• Bitsboard is ideal for learning languages, mastering vocabulary, learning to read, learning to speak, becoming the next spelling champion and so much more.
• Bitsboard is fully customizable to meet your specific learning needs
OVER 35+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards (1-4 players)
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• BINGO (1-4 players)
• Letter Tracing
• Related Items
• Word Search
• Letter Match
• Odd One Out
• What Comes Next?
• Side by Side
• Word Chunks
• Questions Game
• Photo Hunt (1-4 players)
• Racing Rivals (2 players)
• Battle Time (2 players)
• Say It Game
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS INTO CLASSES
• You can now group your boards into individual classes and invite students to join your class.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With "Cloud Sync" you can automatically backup and sync all boards, linked users, and their stats.
• Share all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• New content is automatically downloaded by all of your students and always stays in sync
BITSBOARD PRO SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
While the basic version of Bitsboard is free for all users, premium features can be unlocked via an in-app subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
The Premium Subscriptions Include:
- Unlimited access to all 200+ Premium Classes plus up to 10 new premium Classes per month
- Ability to add unlimited number of students and classes
- Ability to use "Cloud Sync" to sync and backup all boards, classes, and students
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.