User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’m currently using the free version of this app. Really enjoying the walking workouts and timely notifications. The Free version DOES work. Like others, I did get the pop up to subscribe after entering my fitness info. But I chose not to subscribe at that time. Closed the app and reopened with access to the free area. The one downside to the app is you aren’t able to view the results of the previous day. How many steps did I finish with, how much water did I drink? Having the ability to see the recent history would make this a 5 star app. I’m planning to upgrade and have recommended this app to friends & family. They are all currently using the free version of the app with no issues.
This rating thing REALLY needs to have a zero stars option. I am livid at the deceptive tactics used by this company to obtain customers. It tricks you into clicking on the $119 year long subscription. It lists prices leading you to think once you click on the app you will be given a choice to select on of those options, but instead it automatically signs you up for whatever the browser is on...and of course they set it to be on the most costly. It leaves people accidentally clicking on a year instead of a month. It also deceptively states that “your card will not be charged if you cancel before (one year from the date of clicking on the app, in my case July 2,2020). Nowhere does it state that your card is already charged! Yet another deception. To make matters worse, they refuse to give refunds. You have to call apple itunes to get it refunded (which they will do). Extremely shady app. I do NOT RECOMMEND IT!!! They are con artists. If you value your money, don’t click on ANYTHING they offer. I can see from the reviews that I am FAR from the only person this has happened to.
UPDATED: Like many others I accidentally clicked on the yearly subscription when I intended for the monthly. I’ve tried everything possible to get it switched to the monthly, unsubscribe, cancel and nothing. I have never been so absolutely disappointed in an app. How do I get my money back?! FitnessPal has the same exact options for free. ***Regarding the apps reply: You’re app dos NOT give the option to change subscriptions after clicking on one option. It locks you into that option. If I had the option to change to the monthly after accidentally clicking the yearly I MIGHT have continued my monthly subscription. You’re app is a joke. Quit trying to take advantage of people.*** *** For those of you who accidentally click on the yearly subscription you can not cancel or change subscription once you’ve clicked on it from your phone or computer. The loop hole is to call the service number online for apple. The lovely tech support will help you out. You’re welcome. -Very very mad iPhone user!
I was trying to set up this app to try it out before purchasing anything, and it asked for all my information. I was maybe busy, but I didnt see where I could check out the app, it just asked me for my fingerprint like all apps do. Suddenly it says thanks for your purchase ! I was mortified because i dont have $120 to spend on an app! I immediately went to the itunes store and canceled but it says i have the subscription for a year. I then went on a walk to try it out. I mean, what a basic app. I dont want to listen to a robotic siri voice on my walk! For that kind of money, you seriously couldnt use a real persons voice? And honestly, where does the value come in? There is nothing on the app but a few workouts. It’s a terrible app, and I would imagine that’s why you need to slip that in there to steal people’s money. It never asked me if i wanted to ‘upgrade.’ What a complete ripoff!
Walk to burn calories and lose weight! Choose your top goals, set the difficulty and start walking daily to burn fat, reduce stress and get rid of negative thoughts. Achieve proper hydration with the smart water tracker. Weight loss has never been this easy with this walking App!!
- Daily walking programs for different goals
- Walk to reduce stress and sleep better
- Individual programs of interval training designed specifically for
- ready-to-use 3-month training plan that includes 5-7 workout days a week;
- 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for those who just starting their healthy lifestyle journey or for those who are full on living healthy and working out regularly;
- suitable for out- and indoor workouts.
WATER TRACKER :
- Water Tracker that will remind you when and how much water to drink throughout the day;
- You can set your daily goal or we can help you with it based on you parameters;
- You can choose standard (oz) or metric (ml) units;
- Stay hydrated easily during your busy day.
EASY WORKOUT MODE:
- Instructions to each training;
- Detailed statistics;
- Easy access to music, audiobooks and podcasts right from the app;
- Enter your parameters and our app will automatically customize your daily step goal;
- daily reminders to make sure your walk off your daily step goal
- weight loss has never been this easy with walking programs
• BetterMe: Walking & Weightloss is free to download.
• Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on a monthly, 6-month or lifetime basis.
• Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial period (also there is a subscription option with 3-day free trial), 6-month for a 7-day free trial. In addition, there are monthly subscriptions without trial period.
• Lifetime subscription is billed the total fee starting from purchase date.
Monthly and 6-month subscription users billed per month, per 6-month and per month accordingly until user unsubscribes.
• All subscription plans offer unlimited access to every walking program in exchange for a single payment during subscription duration.
• For your convenience 6-month and monthly subscriptions are set to Auto-Renew within the 24-hour period prior to the subscription end date.
• You can cancel your subscription at any moment in your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the terms. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Our fitness, weight loss and diet specialists, as well as our developers, are working constantly to improve the user experience and cater to a wider range of our customers’ needs.
Contact our client support via email@example.com.
Read more about our Terms and Conditions here - https://bttrm-walking.com/terms.html
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI