User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I understand that people who develop ANY KIND OF APP should receive some sort of payment for their idea , however what would anyone need this particular application for other than to increase their volume/base ???? NOW IF YOU COULD apply this particular app to be used with a ALL APP’S then that would definitely be worth a few bucks, but I’ve tried to use this app with others and unfortunately was disappointed because I was under the impression that it would work with all apps and or features MY BAD LOL..... Anyhow my point is this like I said any app should be worth something , because personally speaking I sure the hell don’t have the brains to develop such things for an App Store , but to charge someone’s credit card without notifying them isn’t except able in anything...... to those who haven’t purchased this app yet , just be advised THIS APP WORKS GREAT , but ONLY can be used for the music you have already downloaded.................
It's a good app. It serves its purpose. BUT! Something popped up saying BUY THE WHOLE VERSION FOR $0.99 And I was like, "Nah, I don't need that." And I accidentally tapped it and iTunes asked, "Would you like to purchase the whole version for $0.99?" And once again, I didn't want to, because I didn't know what Dooper and Wave was, so I pressed the home button to search it up, at that moment, iTunes said, "Purchase Complete!" And I was upset because the payment was through Touch ID because I clicked my home button when I wanted to go to the internet to look up Dooper and Wave. So that's crappy it's set up that way and I was very upset. Yeah, it's only 0.99¢, BUT STILL, it could've been $100 and I would've still accidentally got it. The developers/producers need to change that so it doesn't scam me again!
I saw the ratings were 2.2/5, but I would like to see what’s so bad for myself. Right when I got into the app I saw a screen saying that I had to buy the premium version, but right above it is a tiny button that says try a limited version of this app. So I clicked on that, and I got in my library where I can only choose two or three songs that I could play on the app. I started playing a song, and immediately noticed that the bass is a joke.
This app is good. I’m just glad that it actually works. However, there is one major problem. Most of my music is in my podcasts, and podcasts will not work on this app. Please fix this and I will give this app five stars. Thank you for taking the time to read my review.
It’s great but I hate to where you have to pay for some of it I think that’s dumb how you have to pay for some of the stuff
Bass Booster will amplify your bass at a maximum and provide you with a better sound quality wherever you are! Play your music from your iTunes library and adjust the sound to your headset or speakers just the way you want it! Click on the “speakers” icon to adjust the bass level. You immediately get a clearer and stronger bass sound.
You can customize your music listening experience even more thanks to two additional sound effects (in option):
a flanger to add colouring filters to your sound.
• a pitch effect to play with your music and distort it.
Click on the icon, control and enjoy! In order to have an optimized music listening experience, use headphones or external speakers.
- “I was skeptical at first, but when I hit on the speakers, I really heard the difference. This bass amplifier rocks!"
- "Wow, love it! I can finally amplify bass for real!"
- "It's a must have for music lovers"
- Play music directly from your iPod library
- a Bass Booster: click on the speakers icon to boost your bass volume at a maximum and enhance the quality of your sound
- the Wave Flanger: Play with your music frequencies! Adjust the intensity of the filters as you like and enjoy a customized music listening experience (premium version)
- the Dooper Pitch: Add little fun to your music experience with Dooper! This effect will transform your sound completely speeding it up or slowing it down while modifying the tone of your track! (premium version)
- A very simple and intuitive interface for powerful sensations.
- Media volume control
- Can run in background
- Subscribe to get access to all the Premium features
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Bass Booster - More Bass, More Sensations
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself! Do not listen at full sound volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely!
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors ""as is"" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
When downloading this app, you agree that we decline any responsibility as regards as the consequences arising of the use of this software.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI