User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Elton Nallbati,
Barometer-Atmospheric pressure has 0 user reviews.
Barometer-Atmospheric pressure has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of Barometer-Atmospheric pressure (2.9) was released on Oct 22, 2019.
You can download Barometer-Atmospheric pressure here:.
Wherever you are Barometer gives you the local atmospheric pressure, directly on your iPhone iPad or iPod. With an intuitive and accurate design, Barometer offers a pleasant experience and reliability in its use.
Make sure you turn on location services of your device
and that you are connected to the Internet. At this point the application will detect your geographic location. The display will show the name of the location and the current barometric pressure, also indicating the climatic conditions. The data are provided by apixu.com
Barometer gives you the option to choose the internal barometer to your device or to use the service offered by apixu.com to detect the pressure of your city.
[ Features ]
• Real time measuring of the atmospheric pressure (main black needle)
• Support of internal barometer
• Ability to select the internal or external Barometer
• Units supported in hPa, mbar, mmHg, torr, inch
• Possibility to keep track of the last atmospheric pressure reading (secondary gray needle)
• Atmospheric pressure forecasts for today and tomorrow (available through In-App purchase)
• Maximum and minimum atmospheric pressure today and tomorrow (available through In-App purchase)
• Place detection
• Revelation weather
• Map current position
• Search City
• Save favorite places (unlimited)
• Reliability in its use (data from apixu.com)
• Intuitive Graphics
• Ease of use
[ Units ]
You can easily choose to see the barometric pressure measured in hPa, mbar, mmHg, torr, inch.
[ Compatibility ]
• Devices: all iPhone, iPad and iPod.
• iOS: 9.3 or later.
[ Supported languages ]
• English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguesa, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish.
[ Support ]
If you like the app, don’t forget to leave us a review on the App Store.
For suggestions please contact us at email@example.com, or go to our website www.lionsapp.com
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.