User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Victoria Teachers Limited,
who have also released the following apps Bank First Mobile Banking .
Bank First Mobile Banking has 0 user reviews.
Bank First Mobile Banking has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of Bank First Mobile Banking (4.1.2) was released on Dec 17, 2019.
You can download Bank First Mobile Banking here:.
Banking on the go has never been easier - with secure access, you can check your balance, explore transactions, transfer money or pay bills.
• Quick and secure access with a PIN,
pattern, Touch ID or Face ID.
• Transfer money instantly with PayID using Osko.
• Set a quick balance for your favourite account to see on the home screen.
• Set a savings goal and track your progress.
• Change the PIN on your Bank First Visa cards.
• Unlock, lock and order a replacement Bank First Visa card.
• Find your nearest Bank First branch.
• View product information and apply on the go.
• Access handy calculators and to help you manage your money
• See full transaction history (up to 18 months)
• Let others know you've paid them via SMS or email
Things you should know:
• This app is available for Bank First customers only.
• Mobile data downloading or internet usage charges may apply, check with your internet service providers or your mobile phone service provider.
• Whilst we endeavour to, the app is not compatible with all devices and operating systems.
• To view our full terms and conditions visit https://bankfirst.com.au/-/media/PDFs/TermsandConditions/internet_banking_terms_and_conditions.PDF
We collect anonymous information on how you utilise the application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. We do not collect personal information about you. By installing this app you are giving your consent.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.