User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Trying many apps on the subject. The paid version 79 DKKR, meets a good 95 % of our needs of our new family. The paid solution, allows your partner to log events for the same child. Which is not only great, but necessary for the collaboration.. I’d like to request some visualization of statistics we found lacking, which other apps have; Time accumulated Breastfeeding, daily, weekly, monthly. Amount expressed, breastmilk, daily, weekly, monthly. Thank you for creating this.
God og overskuelig app, som hjælper med at tracke. Dog ingen forskel på gratis version og den betalte (udover de få reklamer). Statistikkerne er ikke detaljeret nok
Appen gir et godt overblik over hvad baby har lavet, det er nogle gange svært at huske😊
Vi har ikke haft held med appen til trods for vi har brugt penge på at få den bedste udgave. Vi kan ikke synkronisere rigtigt.. Hvis jeg starter søvn og min kæreste afslutter den i appen kan man ikke se hvor lang tid barnet har sovet. Sådan er det også med madning og andet. Nogle dage er det kun den ene af os der kan få vores app til at fungere. Kan bestemt ikke anbefales!
Den gemmer ikke døgn-resultaterne mere end 5-7 dage tilbage. Heller ikke efter betaling til guldversion. Det var ellers sådan jeg havde læst det ville være. Jeg er meget skuffet og har ikke fået noget bedre efter betaling, som ikke også var der i den gratis udgave. Ellers er det mig der ikke ved hvordan man skal bruge den rigtigt...
Developed by the Wachanga Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Baby Tracker & Breast Feeding .
Baby Tracker & Breast Feeding has 253 user reviews.
Baby Tracker & Breast Feeding has an average rating of 4.3.
The latest version of Baby Tracker & Breast Feeding (1.2.8) was released on Aug 19, 2019.
You can download Baby Tracker & Breast Feeding here:.
This App is a handy and reliable assistant for tracking your newborn baby’s daily activities. You can track breastfeeding, bottle feeding, solid food feeding and milk pumping. You can save diaper changes, sleeping periods and the results of your baby's height and weight measurements.
With this baby care app, you get all of these incredible features:
- Track feeding by one breast or by both, if you give your baby two breasts at one feeding
- Track bottle feeding
- Fix solid food feeding - food and its amount
- If you need to express your milk,
you can fix how many ml/oz of each breast were pumped
- Fix diaper changing, you can note whether it is wet or dirty, or both :slightly_smiling_face:
- Always know how many diapers were changed per day
- Record baths, temperatures, walks, and medications
- Handy breastfeeding timer and sleeping timer are easy to stop and to restart
- Your baby's height and weight can be measured almost daily! They are also easily stored in the baby diary.
- Add a reminder for each event - periodic and easy-to-set
- Log and track the activity of several babies. Supports twins!
Being a FTM (first-time-mom), or mom in general, is very tiring and challenging! You’ve just made it home from the hospital, exhausted and overwhelmed by your new responsibilities, and need a little help. Don’t worry! In the first few months of your baby's life, it really revolves around eating, sleeping, diaper changes and occasional little doctor's visits. As a new mom, it’s not always easy to remember the last time you fed your baby or changed their diaper. We don’t blame you for falling asleep on the couch occasionally, so we’ve got you covered with handy alarms and reminders. Alarms and graphs are a great way to have an at-a-glance look at what you need to do without stressing over "what if I forget?”.
Our app will help you keep track of feedings, your baby’s weight and how long they were eating to make sure they’re gaining weight properly and at a normal rate. Unfortunately for some parents, it’s imperative that they track every last drop of food their baby eats since some infants are born with illnesses that make it harder to gain weight normally. Keeping track of diapers is also imperative to keeping your baby healthy. Everyone needs an easy way to check how often they’re changing diapers, and if everything looks normal during each change.
Just click the appropriate button at the beginning of the feeding and other activities. Your baby care history will be reliably stored. All this information may be useful when you visit the pediatrician, as well as for the further development of your child.
Check your baby’s day to day activities easily and efficiently. This baby care app will help you keep track of everything in one convenient place and help moms take care of themselves by having a peace of mind.
Email us your comments and suggestions, and we'll implement them as soon as possible!
GOLD STATUS IN THE APP
- You can subscribe to regularly updated backup and synchronization with relatives
- The subscription costs $2.49 per month, $11.49 per year, $4.99 and $9.99 for lifetime
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Private Policy - https://wachanga.com/privacy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.