User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I had this game as a young child on my fathers iPad and I recently redownloaded it to play. It’s excellent for times your bored and have no internet connection and overall a wonderful little app to keep on your device in the background.
I love the app but recently it used to fill the whole screen on my iPad now it has a button to adjust it to small screen and regardless if it’s tinier or bigger it doesn’t fill the screen. Disappointing.
I used to play some of the firework apps for my kids (Now 2 and 4 years old). Unfortunately, they had little interest playing with any of them for more than 5 minutes (Even immediately after downloading them). My kids have been playing with this app. for a while now and I don't see them getting bored (Good thing I have more than 2 iPads)!! I also enjoy using it myself when I have a few minutes available. I don't typically review apps, but I feel this one definitely merits doing so.
This app is amazing. With one finger you can make a little "Atom", with two, you can make a big or small "atomic thing", with three, they all swirl around, with four, they go everywhere, and with 5, each finger controls a different color! There are also three color schemes. These are neon, crystal, and nature. You can change the number, the length, and size of the particles too!
::: What is Atomus? :::
• Atomus is a highly complex, kinetic, and interactive visualizer yet it is also an amazingly beautiful work of art.
• Atomus was designed to help
people who want to think more creatively or who need a change of pace.
• Atomus is an excellent game/toy/party entertainment/interior design element for anyone who loves fireworks, whirlwinds, firefly lights, aurora, rainbow, wave, mobius strip, heart or atomic symbol.
• Atomus has additional features that will remind you of the features above and more all while being intensely dynamic, plus it contains the option to control each design parameter and characteristic.
• Technically, Atomus was made with mathematics, physics, and 3D graphic techniques; its rendering system was optimized using neon assembly codes for mobile computing environments.
• Atomus guarantees an impressive 60 FPS speed on any platform.
::: Features :::
• 5-Finger Multi-touch Display!
• 5 Music choices by Aden Ray (On/Off available)!
• Fastest Speed (60 FPS) emits 9,000 particles!
• Customize Particle Length, Number, & Size!
• 3-Color Mode (Neon, Crystal, Nature)!
::: Support :::
If you have any problems, questions, concerns, or ideas related to this app, please feel free to contact me. I would really like to hear what you think.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.