User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I bought this for my daughter who loves animals and drawing. She is three and a half and it amazes me how quickly she guesses what it is and the delight when she realises her guess was correct. Highly recommend this app.
I downloaded this game for my kids to play in the car on long journeys but they also like downloading the pictures to draw on.
My 4yr old loved drawing the robot and the polar bear! One thing, he wishes all the animals pooped!
I know this app is for 4+ but my 2 year old son loves it
Perfect for my 4yo, he loves tracing the shapes, great for hand eye coordination
Developed by the Minilab Ltd,
who have also released the following apps Artie's World .
Artie's World has 16 user reviews.
Artie's World has an average rating of 4.9.
The latest version of Artie's World (3.12) was released on Jun 21, 2018.
You can download Artie's World here:.
Follow Artie and his Magic Pencil on another exciting and educational adventure, but this time, across a greatly expanded animal world! Navigate enchanting maps, and when our hero has an idea, tap the lightbulb,
connect the dots and watch as your creations spring to life with funny animations and high-quality audio, in 16 languages!
Perfect for ages 3-6
- BRAND NEW animal map packs to explore!
- 8 free toys and gifts to draw and share in ‘Artie’s Village’
- NOW 75 further animals to purchase in ‘Ocean Odyssey’, ‘Savanna Safari’, ’Arctic Adventure’, ‘Jungle Journey’ and ‘Farm Friends’
- Learn to draw using basic and irregular shapes with a handy dot-to-dot system
- Encourage sharing and friendship with a whole cast of cute characters
- Reinforce learning with a bonus card matching game
- Learn the names of the objects and animals
- Hear how to say them with friendly voice-over
- Watch humorous animations and interactions when pressing on animals
- No third-party advertising, no social media
LEARN TO DRAW:
- a Lion
- a Robot
- a Dinosaur
- a Polar Bear
- a Shark
- a Cow and Calf
- a Monkey
- an Orangutan
- many more!
At Minilab Studios, we make a simple pledge: to make fun and learning one and the same, through safe and playful digital experiences that stimulate children’s curiosity and creativity.
Find out more at minilabstudios.com
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.