User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I use this app both English and french versions, it's amazing. So Helpful
Developed by the Druide informatique,
Antidote Mobile – English has 0 user reviews.
Antidote Mobile – English has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of Antidote Mobile – English (3.2.5) was released on Nov 27, 2019.
You can download Antidote Mobile – English here:.
Antidote Mobile offers rich definitions, abundant synonyms, plentiful word combinations and much more, in an elegant and efficient interface. Use powerful search engines to find rhymes, anagrams, and other fascinating links between words, even with wildcards. Display an interactive map or satellite photo of more than 11,000 cities, countries and regions, or of 1200 UNESCO World Heritage sites. Follow smart links to detailed encyclopedia articles on Wikipedia, or to your own favorite Web resources.
to style through grammar, punctuation and history, Antidote’s guides cover all aspects of writing in English. Over 365 articles are organized in a clear tree structure with a comprehensive index.
In Discovery Mode, ask for rare words, famous people or Heritage sites, and Antidote will display them in a random sequence. Create word lists that you can review and share with friends or students. Test your lexical knowledge with the game mode: guess the name of a country, city, person and more based on their definitions, and post your results on Facebook or Twitter.
Antidote Mobile doesn’t need an Internet connection †.
RICH AND INNOVATIVE DICTIONARIES
• Definitions (103,000 entries including 28,000 proper nouns)
• Expressions (50,000)
• Phonetic transcriptions (155,000), both in IPA and respelling
• Synonyms (1.4 million)
• Combinations (700,000, with examples)
• Lexical Fields (2.3 million links)
• Conjugation (9000 verbs, with agreement controls)
• Families (12,000 word families, linking 59,000 words)
• Quotations (400,000)
• History (72,000 etymologies)
• Integrated access to Wikipedia †
• Integrated access to 16,000 zoomable maps and satellite images †
• Links to 1200 UNESCO World Heritage sites †
• Links to Web complements (GDT, Termium, add your own) †
DETAILED LANGUAGE GUIDES
• Business writing
• Language Matters
• Display ordinary words at random, to play the dictionary game
• Learn rare words
• Ask for names of cities, countries or famous people
• Discover the UNESCO World Heritage sites
• Read fascinating notes about the origins of words
• Ponder edifying proverbs
• Play the game of guessing a word from its definition
• Add your findings to a list of favorite words
• Study your word lists and play them in the guessing game
• Record your high scores for all game categories
• Share your scores on Facebook or Twitter †
HIGH QUALITY INTERFACE
• Responsive to all screen sizes of iPhone and iPad
• SplitView & SlideOver support on iPad
• Quick search of a word copied from another app
• Search as you type, to find words quickly
• Error-tolerant search (e.g.: eror)
• Rhyme search
• Anagram search
• Wildcard search (e.g.: lum*, c?re?)
• “Word starts with/contains/ends in” searches
• Multiword search (e.g.: wine study)
• Voice commands (e.g.: “Synonyms of joy”) †
• Touch any word to look it up
• Use portrait or landscape display
• Record favorite words and articles
• Create word lists to share with friends or students
• Share any content via email or AirDrop
• Open content in another app
• Print any content
• Sync your favorites with iCloud †
• All functions callable from other apps (URL scheme)
(Note: the grammar checker of Antidote’s desktop edition is not part of Antidote Mobile.)
(† Internet access only required for marked functions above)
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.