User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
In albums there should be a feature where you can change your most recent uploaded pictures to be at the top on the album. It used to be this way. It has changed. Now all my recent pictures are at the bottom in the albums I’ve created and its a pain to scroll down 200 pics all the way to the bottom to see if I added it to the album. Please change this feature or at least add a feature for date taken or uploaded within the albums created. I know there is a feature like this under all the pictures taken but not in the albums. Please add this feature. Also, I’ve noticed when I add an article that I have screen shotted with my phone and add it to my albums of saved articles, it uploads in the album backwards. I get the last page of the article 1st in the album instead of last. The first page is at the bottom, not at the top. This feature definitely needs to be changed.
As a photographer I love that this allows me to store high quality RAW files from the camera without having to pay for expensive cloud storage outside of my Prime membership!! Really awesome as other services do not store the full quality images. I also love the faces features and ability to search by what’s in the picture. I edit most of my photos on iPad so its great as I can just import them from camera and back them up here and my hard drive. There is ONE THING that is super annoying and should be fixed- the ability to multi select or select all. I dont want to back up every single item in my photos just the RAW photos and edited versions. So I have to manually select each photo which is so many when I do a shoot with 400 images for example. If I could hold and drag to multi-select or create albums in iPhone photos and choose “select all” it would make using this app a million times easier.
One thing would make this a 5 star review: Would love it if the picture was removed from the main photos page when you add it to an album. OR at least, the app needs to clearly show if the picture has been added to an album. Currently, there is no way to know which pictures I have placed in albums. This is very annoying when you have a thousand pictures to organize. Otherwise, love the unlimited storage of the ORIGINAL PICTURE SIZE with Prime membership!!! It’s TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! I’m just waiting for them to take that away (please don’t take it away). Was using paid Dropbox, but I don’t have enough room to upload at original pic size (although Dropbox gives you a lot of storage, pictures are large!). This is a wonderful membership perk and well worth it!
* Review updated I started using the app after several days which were necessary to upload all the photos from my phone. There are definitely nice features. I like that the app offers you to look at the pics that were taken on the same day previous years. My biggest disappointment, however, is that the app backs up pictures as soon as they are taken (if wi-fi is available) and doesn’t update them if they are being edited. I take quite a few pics a day and, at the end of it, I edit the best of them. If they were baked up some time earlier in the day, they remain unchanged. I was hoping that Prime Photo could be a free (well, I pay for prime either way) substitute of iCloud, but, unfortunately, it can’t. As soon as I get a new phone, am I supposed to edit a couple thousand pics again?! *** I haven’t really started using the app yet, but I’m already frustrated. I have lots of pictures on my phone - around 8 thousand. I know it takes time to copy/back them up, but not that much! The app was running a few hours at night and several hours in the morning, it managed to back up only a half! My phone barely works when it’s running and they want you to keep the app open for it to work faster which means I can’t use my phone at all. I stopped myself from deleting the app several times already. I hope in a few days it’s gonna download all the pics so I could finally check out all the features.
So far, it is difficult for me to properly rate the app. I have been trying to back my photos up for a couple of days. I have just over 12,000. I left the app open overnight last night and woke up with 491 photos remaining to back up. I needed to send a quick text message, so I switched over to messaging, sent my message and promptly returned to the photo app. The count went back up to over 12,000 and the app now is “checking for backup”, counting down in the same fashion as when I started the process last night. As an added service to something I already pay for (Prime), it’s tough to complain but it isn’t doing what I need it to yet, so I need to maintain middle ground until I have some indication that it will ever back up my photos. It doesn’t do any background uploading, wifi or not, and I can’t just leave the app open all day. Each time I go back into it now, it starts over.
Developed by the AMZN Mobile LLC,
who have also released the following apps Amazon - Shopping made easy, Amazon Music, Til Morning's Light, Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Alexa, Amazon Kindle, Amazon Photos, Souq.com سوق.كوم, Amazon Flex, Amazon Seller .
Amazon Photos has 42 346 user reviews.
Amazon Photos has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Amazon Photos (6.9.2) was released on Jan 16, 2020.
You can download Amazon Photos here:.
Everyone else gets 5 GB for photos and videos. Use the Groups feature to privately pool and share full-resolution photos and videos. You can view and share your photos on nearly any phone, tablet, or computer, and you can set a screensaver on your Fire TV, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
AUTO-SAVE AND BACK UP YOUR PHOTOS
app to Auto-Save your photos and videos from your phone so they get backed up automatically. Once your photos are stored in Amazon Photos, you can delete them from your device to make room on your phone. This free photo storage app can help you keep your photos and videos safe, even if your phone is lost or damaged.
Amazon Prime members have unlimited photo storage + 5 GB video storage. They can also share their storage with five others by adding them to their Family Vault, and search for photos by keyword, location, or the name of the person in the photo.
SEARCH FOR PHOTOS BY KEYWORD
Your photos are easy to find, because the app organizes your photos automatically. Prime members can quickly find any specific photos by searching for the things in their images, like "dog," "sunset," or "Seattle."
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH GROUPS
Collaborate and share photos and albums with your friends and family by inviting them to a private, invitation-only Amazon Photos Group. You can pool everyone’s photos together from your latest family vacation, soccer team season, birthday party, friend’s wedding, or knitting club--or just share goofy photos with a collection of your favorite people.
ACCESS PHOTOS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES
Once your photos have been saved to Amazon Photos, you can access them from nearly any device. Finally move those family photos from your old laptop, your phone, and your desktop so they’re all together in one safe place.
- Auto-save photos for easy backup and to free up memory on your phone.
- Back up your photos and videos securely with Amazon.
- Share photos and albums via SMS, email, other apps, or privately with Groups.
- See your photos on your Fire TV, tablet, computer, or on the Echo Show, where available.
- Prime members can search photos by keyword, location, and more.
Amazon Photos offers secure online backup for your photos and videos. This free online storage app lets you store, view, and share your important photos right on your phone.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.