User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app looks like it will help me getting my kids to do a few chores around the house and keep track of their spending money. I mostly got it to help track birthday and Christmas gift money without having to give my 6 year old wads of cash! I haven't had to set the table, unload the dishwasher or put out the garbage this week, so something is working.
I started off on chore monster, it was a fight to get the kids to stop mucking around with all the extras and Disney advertising. This is clean cut with no distractions and works well. Looks good the kids like it. A voice over to speak instructions. Photos to show examples and just the right amount of customisation. First app in a long time that I actually am impressed by. (A little crash every now and then, is the only flaw). Updates have fixed, no crashing. Plus I had a question it was answered in an hour. Seriously good customer support.
My only complaint is the interface doesn't feel snappy.
Cannot add list of chores have to do it individually..very time consuming. This app is supposed to make my life easier 1/5 👎🏻 Chore Bank much better.
The punishment button to me is a bit rude. Whenever a parent punishes a child the patient does it for no reason.
Developed by the WingBoat.com.
Allowance & Chores Bot has 43 user reviews.
Allowance & Chores Bot has an average rating of 4.3.
The latest version of Allowance & Chores Bot (3.2.1) was released on Jan 09, 2020.
You can download Allowance & Chores Bot here:.
Allowance & Chores Bot makes it easy to keep track of your family's allowance and chore schedules. With Allowance & Chores Bot, children won't lose or misplace paper money and you won't have to keep track of allowances and chores by hand. Teach your children about saving money, spending money, and earning money through work and good behavior.
Allowance & Chores Bot will automatically keep your whole family’s allowances and chores in sync across all your devices.
With Allowance & Chores Bot you can create a daily, weekly, or monthly allowance for each
child. Each child can have their own rate of periodic allowance. It's also very easy to assign chores to multiple children. Each chore can be a one time chore, or repeated on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
Kids see how much they have saved and how much they’ve spent. They can watch their allowance savings grow with the Allowance Graph and see how much savings they'll have in the future. Kids can see what chores need to be done and check them off when completed. Kids can receive chore reminders without having to open the app.
* Add as many children and chores as you want.
* Automatic sync between multiple devices - no setup required, just login to the app with the same email and password.
* Set up daily, weekly, or monthly allowances.
* Easily assign chores to multiple children.
* Choose whether allowances accrue automatically or only after parental approval.
* Deduct money from a child's account when they spend money.
* Easily withhold any number of future allowance payments as punishment.
* Supports many international currencies.
* Supports several pretend currencies like Points, Smiley Faces, Federation Credits & more.
* Give rewards for good behavior or good grades.
* Receive reminders when you forget to approve an allowance or chore payment.
* Pre-readers can have things like chore names, chore descriptions, allowance and savings amounts read aloud to them by the app.
* Approve or unapprove allowance payments.
* Optional parental passcode stops kids from making changes without permission.
Allowance & Chores Bot offers an optional subscription to get the following Premium Features:
* The app will keep unlimited history and display it in the Graph view. The Graph view displays the history of savings, spending, and chore activity along with optional descriptions you enter for each transaction.
* Advanced reminders with settable time of day, and notifications for many events.
* Parents can set chore reminders at specific times of the day and press a button to send chore reminders at any time.
* Easily Rotate chores between children on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
* Change the order children are displayed in the main screen of the app.
* Create Reward chores to pay an amount for each completed chore.
* Change the order chores are displayed in each child’s todo list.
* Configure the visibility of each child on your devices.
* Create child passcodes to allow children to protect their account information and chore list from siblings, change their own photo or avatar, and spend money.
* Children can choose one of 16 avatars, or a photo to personalize the app.
* Photos can be added to each chore to help kids understand what needs to be done.
There are three subscription options to get the Premium Features: $2.99 per month, $15.99 semi-annually, or $19.99 per year.
Prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless turned off at least 24-hours before the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription, change plan and turn auto-renewal off by going to your phone’s Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://wingboat.com/TOS.html
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.