User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Alexey Abdrakhmanov,
who have also released the following apps AliveContacts .
AliveContacts has 0 user reviews.
AliveContacts has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of AliveContacts (1.0.6) was released on Aug 01, 2018.
You can download AliveContacts here:.
One touch backup app for you contacts: send an encrypted zip archive of you contacts to an email of you or your friends.
- Does not need any registration
Does not use any email apps on iPhone.
- Very low traffic consumption.
- Fast and quick contacts restoration
- Two level of encryption of a backup file.
- Backup notifications with custom sounds.
- Tracking recent activity.
The AliveContacts is paid app with 30 free backup attempts. The price is $7.99/year in the US. Pricing in other stores will vary. The subscription will renew automatically each year, unless cancelled.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.