User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I like this game soo much but I always run out of fuel. I think you should also make this game easier and give players infinite fuel. Thank you for reading this!
It’s good. It’s easy to turn planes, but on the ground, it’s not. That’s why it’s 4 stars not 5. Other than that it’s pretty decent, even though I have no idea how to unlock planes it’s awesome.
I was an Air Force pilot and love being reminded of what I have done.
I love airplane games! This is great because you get to blow stuff up!
Terrible controls don’t waste your time
Developed by the Tri One Games,
who have also released the following apps San Francisco Flight Simulator, Airplane Fly Tokyo Japan, New York Flight Simulator, Airplane Fly the World, Airplane Mount Everest, Air Force - Ground Attack, Christmas Jump!, Airplane Fly Hawaii .
Air Force - Ground Attack has 31 user reviews.
Air Force - Ground Attack has an average rating of 3.2.
The latest version of Air Force - Ground Attack (1.0) was released on Apr 23, 2018.
You can download Air Force - Ground Attack here:.
Commander, this war has escalated and we need you! Welcome to one of the world's most hostile war zones. Grab the controls, take to the sky and dominate the enemy
combatants. With your help, we can stop enemy resistance in its tracks. You are our last chance to stop them, so join your country in fighting and winning this war. And whatever you do, do not get shot down!
New experiences include:
- A high-tech tutorial that will put you in the cockpit and teach how to handle an AF-10 Thunderbolt II
- Nine of the greatest airplanes flown in modern warfare
- Upgradeable payload, armor, and fuel for each plane
- Customizable color scheme, flag, and insignia for all your planes
- An assortment of weapons including guns, bombs, missiles, and atomic warheads
- A battlefield scattered with enemy transport trucks, tanks, anti aircraft vehicles, fighter jets, helicopters, bomber planes, sam sites, battle ships, and more
- Aid from allied aerial fuel tankers, carriers, and airports allowing you to refuel, reload, and repair your planes
- Twenty-one challenging levels
- The ability to connect through social media with an avid aviation community
- Realistic 3-D simulation game play
- High quality graphics
- Detailed enemy targets
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.