User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Been using this app for a while and when it’s switched on it blocks most ads. For those complaining that its missing some that’s to be expected with adblockers....its a constant game of cat and mouse blocking new advert techniques. One annoying issue that’s started recently is it will sometimes switch off after the screen has been switched off and the phone is on standby. Pressing the home key, sometimes it appears again with the vpn icon and sometimes not....totally random. This is on an iPhone 7 Plus with the latest iOS 11.x
It's a great idea to be able to block ads in any ios app and this latest version (4) seems to work well. Just one thing; I would like adblock to be able to close up the space left where the ad would have been - that would make it perfect. Crystal for Safari is able to do this, of course only in Safari and it's really the only reason I keep Crystal installed as well - I wouldn't need Crystal at all if adblock could achieve the same trick, especially now that adblock offers a specific Safari plug in option. Please think about whether this is possible.
Started to work amazing again after the change from VPN to DNS due to Apple’s policy change. Works perfectly in blocking ads throughout IOS (within all apps and web). I just added disabled Doubleclick and Googleadserver as I needed them, yet still all the ads are blocked. Amount of time and data this app saves is invaluable.
Used to work great but for some reason recently the VPN icon has been disappearing and the ads start appearing again. Seems to be a daily thing - the VPN icon is gone, if I check the app it will say enabled then suddenly the VPN icon comes back and it starts blocking ads. Next morning the VPN icon is gone again but the app status is still green/enabled. Really annoying, it used to be so good!
But then found that sometimes it blocks and sometimes it doesnt. So either the lists are poor and not adequate to block or the program doesnt really work that well. Had more success with the Safari blockers - Purify for example works always. If i disable purify, and use this program its letting ads through. So a bit poor hence two stars. Edit: new version didnt improve also disconnects regularly from vpn despite background refresh. Requires manual reconnect. Bit poor.
Developed by the FutureMind,
who have also released the following apps AdBlock .
AdBlock has 1 016 user reviews.
AdBlock has an average rating of 4.1.
The latest version of AdBlock (4.2.1) was released on Dec 21, 2019.
You can download AdBlock here:.
The original AdBlock - the last ad blocker you'll ever need. We've been blocking ads on iPhones and iPads since 2012 - we know our game :)
AdBlock allows you to block ads on your iOS device. Get rid of 99% of annoying popups,
banners and video ads. Protect your privacy, limit bandwidth use, speed up your device, save battery and drastically improve your day-to-day iOS experience.
The most important advantages of AdBlock are:
• AdBlock has a local DNS proxy service built-in. Use it to see which domains you're device is contacting. Create your own rules and assign any IP address to any domain right on your device. Use wildcards (*) to match multiple domains.
• AdBlock has enhanced DNS proxy rules export and import function. Share DNS proxy rules with other users, easily import rules found on the Internet.
• AdBlock allows you to create your own list of domains and synchronize your rules between all your devices using iCloud.
• AdBlock allows you to protect your privacy by blocking mobile trackers. Prevent Internet trackers from recording your online activity.
• AdBlock does not send your Internet traffic through any remote server. All of your connections stay direct, fast and secure. Ads are blocked on your device.
• Setting up AdBlock is very simple! Just download the app, and follow the tutorial to set everything up.
• AdBlock automatically updates to the latest version of the filters on every app run. We keep the ad servers database up-to-date for you.
• AdBlock works with Wi-Fi and cellular networks. You don't need to set it up separately for every network you use.
• AdBlock comes with a handy widget to quickly check the DNS proxy status on your device.
Looking for support? Contact our dedicated support line directly from the app.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.