User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app does phonics upper and lower case. Just need to go into settings.
My sun love it
This would be perfect if you could actually record your own sounds (U for instance in phonics should be ‘UH’ not ‘YEW’). Without being able to change these and correct them it doesn’t teach what it should. Will update this review if bugs are fixed, I’ve sent 2 messages but no reply or resolve.
I have tried to adjust the settings to record the letters as phonics but every time I tap ‘record’ it just throws me out the app. Can’t find a way to contact the app support.
The sound doesn’t work😔
Developed by the Innovative Investments Limited,
who have also released the following apps ABC Alphabet Phonics - Preschool Game for Kids .
ABC Alphabet Phonics - Preschool Game for Kids has 102 user reviews.
ABC Alphabet Phonics - Preschool Game for Kids has an average rating of 4.0.
The latest version of ABC Alphabet Phonics - Preschool Game for Kids (4.0) was released on May 24, 2017.
You can download ABC Alphabet Phonics - Preschool Game for Kids here:.
Grasshopper Apps = Top Educational Apps for Kids :-)
Warning: Your child will keep begging for your iPhone or iPad after they try this app.
Photo Touch is an exciting educational game that helps your child rapidly learn the ABC by sight, sound, and touch. The
interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
* Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
* Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
* Learn by sight, sound, and touch
* Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
* Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
* Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
* Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
* Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
* Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kids does not enjoy
* Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.