User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Alligator apps seems to be onto something - filling a niche with these early learning logic games. This one could be a little more engaging, but still helpful. I found theGames: Sporty mind puzzles that is more exciting - granted it is geared more toward early elementary school aged kids. But it really works on that visual analytical thought process.
I used this app as problem solving activity with my geriatric patients. It was working great up until last update. Now it stalls after 3 or 4 pages. Frustrating!
Stupid App!!!! Won’t let me out of the touch and learn segment! Would like a refund! Just deleted it!
I like this app for the right cognitive level, especially since you can customize your choices in the settings. I would have given this app a 5 if there was a counter allowing an accuracy percentage for documentation.
For a free app, it offers more than we ask for. I don't see it as any regular app because they make child think a lot by giving some subtle differences in pictures which I think is more thinking for a toddler.
Developed by the Innovative Mobile Apps,
who have also released the following apps Phonics Genius, Touch and Learn - Emotions, Telling Time - 8 Games to Tell Time, I Like Stories - Storytime for Kids and Endless Readers, Football Kits & Logo Quiz, ABC Genius - Preschool Games for Learning Letters, Basic Concepts Assessment, Learn English Vocabulary Pop Quiz, My First Words - Flashcards & Games, ABA – Problem Solving – What does not belong? .
ABA – Problem Solving – What does not belong? has 18 user reviews.
ABA – Problem Solving – What does not belong? has an average rating of 3.9.
The latest version of ABA – Problem Solving – What does not belong? (2.0) was released on Jun 14, 2017.
You can download ABA – Problem Solving – What does not belong? here:.
"Wow... this one is an awesome problem solving app and great at teaching concepts such as colors, up and down, left and right."
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Touch and Learn is a powerful new gaming platform that allows you to introduce new concepts in a fun and exciting new way. You can use Touch and Learn to teach basic concepts such as new shapes or advanced concepts such as colors or characteristics (e.g.
big, bigger, small, smaller, etc.). The possibilities are truly endless and just up to your imagination.
This game comes pre-loaded with hundreds of unique images to provide hours of learning and entertainment.
What's unique about the Touch and Learn - What does not belong apps?
The "what does not belong apps" do the opposite of the basic Touch and Learn applications. Instead of asking kids to find "the circle" or the "red square" the "what does not belong apps" display 4 images and require the child to identify the one item that is different. The difference could be due to the color, name of the object, type of object or concept being presented.
This app can be challenging or easy depending on the difficulty that you select and is ideal for ages 2 to 4.
• Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
• Add your own concepts - you can add an unlimited number of new concepts and associate them with any picture or item to add exciting new levels and hours of fun
• Learn by sight, sound, and touch
• Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
• Uses advanced algorithms that automatically makes the teaching of concepts fun and easy to grasp (i.e when teaching the concept of yellow circle, the app will present both a circle that is not yellow and another item that is yellow but is not a circle).
• Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
• Dynamic game play adjust difficulty automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored. If you select progressive game play then the game starts with easy concepts (e.g. touch the circle) and proceeds to advanced concepts (touch the bigger circle) automatically.
• Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
• Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete or turn them off to cover only what you like
• Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.