User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I use this thing an awful lot both to hear law enforcement in my area as well as to record bits of Classic Christian Rock Radio. But lately I contacted the DJ at this California station, Mr Bill as he calls himself, and he politely told me they had changed their URL. This App no longer recognizes Classic Christian Rock Radio. Furthermore, this App has not updated their list concerning CCRR and is not actively seeking it or they would indeed have found it again because it is on the air in Tune in Radio Pro. This is disappointing to me because having the ability to record some music to listen to when I’m out of cell tower range and fm stations is such a tremendous blessing in my life. But as it stands now, this opportunity is gone. I drive a Kenworth for a living, tanker rig. Having the police scanner capability has saved me huge down time, because sometimes I catch when a road is closed due to avalanche or accidents. It’s very informative and adds to safety when working for a living out here on the highways of Washington state. Thank you, David
It's exciting to listen to all the action and a little scary and sad to know what's happening so close to home. BUT!!!... I would have to say, the best thing about this app is the added respect and love for law enforcement it has given me. What they go through each and every day is astonishing. Firstly, the patience that these guys have far exceeds anything you'll ever hear about in social media... The daily dangerous situations they are placed in (in order to protect us) makes me want to go up and hug every single one of them and personally thank them. These are some true heroes! Side note: I do sometimes hear of some really awful, hideous, almost unbearable situations these guys are called to respond to... If you are really sensitive to these scenarios then this might not be the app for you. I have shut it down a few times when I can feel myself losing hope in humanity. I guess as with most things, balance is the key.
Been using this app for a couple months now. I can listen to the police activity in all major cities and even a lot of the smaller ones. Very well put together. I tried watching the news while a mass shooting was occurring and just couldn’t stand hearing the blood hungry media babbling away. Funny thing is that FB could get it better than them. Anyways I flip on the scanner to that city and bam, I am getting live updates straight from the police. The media? A joke. This? Straight talk from law enforcement themselves. 20 years ago I was listening to a local scanner, now I can listen to the exact Police Department that is investigating a burglary at one of the jobs sites my employer protects with visual monitoring. I can check the scanner 20, 40, 100 miles away. Pay the few bucks and get the pro.
I love the app very much one thing I do wish though is that some of the feeds that you get could be less watery I know that means a higher bit rate probably but it would be nice because some of them I really scrambled sounding and it’s hard to hear or understand what some of the stations are saying the other thing I wish you could have some more weather feeds a lot of the time weather feed such is no weather radio feeds and such I just don’t work and I don’t know if that something you could fix on your end or not but I also would like to see hurricane trackinopp and hurricane hunter frequencies when the planes go in to the hurricane and make their reports other than that the app is great and I thank you all very much for itci
Just got this a few weeks ago while watching a TV show of that was beyond eye opening. I have nephew who serves always -on or off duty, while raising a family and more close friends that are from a ll walks of life. It's been a few years since i rode along with him on a few Saturday nights. The way it was on the show about Chicago cops, I just decided to listen to some feeds. This current unrest and false blame for police always being like the criminal. I pray for all police and feel much better listening to them keep on rocking in spite of the chaos. Great app as anyone can access anyplace - almost to be in touch with the never ending affirmative response ALWAYS from the patrol unit when asked to go to next call. We are blessed and need to THANK our police.
Developed by the Smartest Apps LLC.
5-0 Radio Pro Police Scanner has 23 260 user reviews.
5-0 Radio Pro Police Scanner is ranking in News on the 1.
5-0 Radio Pro Police Scanner has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of 5-0 Radio Pro Police Scanner (42.0) was released on Jul 22, 2019.
You can download 5-0 Radio Pro Police Scanner here:.
Be the first to know about tornadoes, floods, shootings, riots, looting, protests, hurricanes, earthquakes, bombings, terrorist and crime waves happening near you.
Join the tens of thousands of new users daily and tap into over 50,000 live police, firefighter, emergency medical ambulance, emt, air traffic control (ATC), railroad, ham radio, NOAA weather, news, talk, sports, and music stations.
* Why Upgrade to Pro? *
- Adds More Feeds
- Removes Ads
- Record Feeds and Email Recordings
- Sleep Timer / Alarm
- Siren Noise maker
- Access to
cool new backgrounds
- Even more Airport feeds
- Even more Railroad feeds
- Even more NOAA weather feeds
- Get new feature updates
"Hot App of the Day" - Appmodo
As seen on NPR, CNN, New York Times, 9to5 Mac, MacWorld, Wired Magazine, and various other news organizations.
Listen to real events happening live in other parts of the world or in your local town. Listen to radio chatter in the background while you run other apps. Listen to new music as you surf the web. Share the stations you are listening to with your friends. They do not need to buy this app to listen to the feeds that you share with them.
* Features *
- New “Feeds with Active Alerts” feature that shows you feeds with interesting on-going activity happening right now along with a description of the alert and feed.
- Listen to feeds in the background while you run other apps or write emails/text messages.
- Chat with other listeners in real time.
- International support. There are feeds in many parts of the world, including USA, Canada, Australia, Chile, Russia, Japan, Sweden, UK, Israel, Europe, and more.
- Automatically attempts to reconnect the feed if you lose the connection.
- Browse one of the largest collection of feeds you will ever find in the App Store.
- Search through the feeds with any keywords (enter your city name to find local radio stations).
- Browse through radio feeds by genre (Police, Railroad, Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, R & B, etc.)
- Customizable Interface. Download new skins for free or create your skins.
- Integrated map finds your location and the location of most scanner feeds.
- List the Top 100 most-current-listeners feeds so that you wouldn't miss an important event
- The catalog is instantly updated as soon as you start browsing it, with new feeds added every few hours.
- Built-in Web Browser; so that you can browse the web while using this app. The built-in web browser is a powerful browser that can block ads.
- Use the built-in web browser to browse the web for more feeds such as air traffic control feeds, weather, and railroad.
- Search for air traffic control feeds by the airport code (i.e. LAX, JFK, HKG).
- Share feeds to your friends by email. All they need is a computer or iPhone to listen to your feeds.
- Listen to feeds on your own desktop computer or laptop. Just email a link to the feed to yourself and open it with iTunes.
- You location not listed here? Add your own feeds. There are plenty of feeds on the internet. Now you can add them all to one app.
- Your favorite feeds show up as soon as you start the app, and they can be sorted/edited by you.
Want to make a feed request? Go to http://SmartestApple.com for more information on how to do so.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI