Search app
CSR Racing 2
ios

3000 Vocab -English Vocabulary

(8)
Price
Free
Category
Education & Entertainment
Last Update
May 13, 2018
View in store

Store Performance Index

64%

Store Performance Index shows overall performance of your app on app stores. It is based on combined ASO & reviews metrics.

See more data

Ratings & Reviews performance for 3000 Vocab -English Vocabulary

Ratings & Reviews performance provides an overview of what users think of your app. Here are the key metrics to help you identify how your app is rated by users and how successful is your review management strategy.

Number of reviews,
total

8

Avg rating,
total

⭐4.4

Description

1015 chars

3000 Vocab is a list of the 3000 most important words to learn in English. The keywords of the 3000 Vocab have been carefully selected by a group of language experts and experienced teachers as the words which should receive priority in vocabulary study because of their importance and usefulness.<br><br>With 3000 words, you can understand 90% of everyday English conversations, English newspaper and magazine articles, and English used in the workplace. The remaining 10% you'll be able to learn from context, or ask questions about. However, it's essential to learn the right English vocabulary words, so you don't waste your time trying to memorize a huge collection with very little benefit. <br><br>------<br> Features of the app:<br>- 7 levels and 50 categories<br>- 3000 vocabulary and phrases the most popular from English word<br>- Flashcard<br>- Listen and practice pronouncing<br>- Many exciting examples<br>- Watch word video to easy remember new vocabulary<br>- Practice with sentence and word meaning

More
 Why to reply to reviews?

User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.

Zee krd
Dec 02, 2019

Very good App to learning English thanks so much

zhanoossi
Apr 15, 2019

😒😏

CSR Racing 2

About 3000 Vocab -English Vocabulary

Developed by Nguyen Thi Thanh Huyen.

3000 Vocab -English Vocabulary is ranking in   Education & Entertainment

Last update was at May 13, 2018and the current version is 1.0.

To see all other keys and revenue click here 1375891282

3000 Vocab -English Vocabulary have a 8a user reviews.

3000 Vocab -English Vocabulary was released in the App Store. It is developed by Nguyen Thi Thanh Huyen, who have also released the following apps.

3000 Vocab -English Vocabulary has 8 user reviews.​

3000 Vocab -English Vocabulary has an average rating of 4.4. ​The latest version of 3000 Vocab -English Vocabulary 1.0​ ​​was ​released on May 13, 2018​.

You can download 3000 Vocab -English Vocabulary ​here

Find growth insights on our blog

How to Respond to Google Play Reviews

How to Respond to Google Play Reviews

How to Respond to App Store Reviews

How to Respond to App Store Reviews

AppFollow identifies top apps in the App Store and Google Play in 2020

AppFollow identifies top apps in the App Store and Google Play in 2020

React to user feedback and market trends faster