User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Well-thought design with sobriety calculator and quick, easy, access to the every day Big Book components you’ll need for meeting readings, shares, prayers and more. You can quickly access topics like The Promises, so you’re expertly ‘on topic’ if you don’t have passages memorized. I also love the ability to zoom from the screen. I highly recommend this app for your sobriety toolbox!
Please add page numbers which correspond to page numbers in Big Book so we can keep up with Big Book study’s in meetings. It wouldn’t me necessary to keep them is the same order as the book as long as we could search text by page numbers . Thanks ;in advance.
Great search feature. One thing though since it's a one day at a time program, maybe consider listing number of days sober first in the opening splash screen instead of years. But I do understand the progression from years to hours. Keep up the good work.
I have all these apps and I found this one was the easiest to navigate! Always love the sobriety calculator. Easy to use, if you are in a book study and forgot your book, its all there on the phone.
It would be extremely helpful if the table of contents listed at the minimum the starting page numbers of each chapter. The alternative is to guess which chapter I think has a specific page and go in and out of eChchapter until I find the chapter which contains the page I’m looking for. It is frustrating to have to go through this process all the time. I have gone back to my paper B.B. frequently instead of using the app.
Developed by the Dean Huff.
12 Steps Companion AA Big Book has 68 user reviews.
12 Steps Companion AA Big Book is ranking in Lifestyle on the 9.
12 Steps Companion AA Big Book has an average rating of 4.3.
The latest version of 12 Steps Companion AA Big Book (184.108.40.206) was released on Nov 20, 2019.
You can download 12 Steps Companion AA Big Book here:.
The ORIGINAL & MOST COMPREHENSIVE sobriety tool available for members of Alcoholics Anonymous.
With a feature packed Big Book reader, search tool, sobriety calculator, notes, AA contacts database and more, the 12 Steps AA Companion experience is unmatched! Every member of AA will find this app very useful yet quite simple to use.
Also, be sure to check out our 12 Steps Speakers app for AA, NA,
CA, OA and Al-Anon.
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!
• Completely rebuilt with great, new features, functionality and layout improvements
- Beautiful new icon and app design.
• ANONYMOUS ICON
- To protect anonymity, the actual app icon does not show references to AA
• SOBRIETY CALCULATOR
- View your length of sobriety each time the app is opened
- Calculate the length of sobriety of all your friends
• THE BIG BOOK
- Highlight text!
- Adjustable font size.
- Collapsible index categories.
- Built in dictionary. Select a word to define
- Read the main 164 pages & more
- Read 60+ stories from 1st & 2nd editions
- Original forewords
- Portrait or Landscape layout for reading
- Tap the screen while reading for full screen view
- Page numbers for the main 164 pages
- Quickly jump to page number (page button)
- Search / Concordance Tool (magnifying glass)
- "Return to Bookmark" from any note made while reading the Big Book
- Morning prayer for "on awakening"
- Night prayer for "when we retire at night"
- Prayers from the steps
- Prayer of St. Francis
- The Big Book's suggestions on prayer
- Extensive gathering of promises throughout the Big Book
- Promises on Experience, Strength and Hope
- Promises from the steps and more!
- Enhanced note sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Copy and Paste or highlight text and tap the note button to auto insert text into Notes
- A great study tool
- Jot down thoughts and ideas for later
- Reach out to US central offices, areas, districts and answering services
- Tap contact buttons to immediately call, e-mail or visit their website
- Edit and add your own recovery contacts
- Contact Support for help via email from contacts
- Built in routing to find contact addresses and quick access to Maps app for specific directions
Thank you everyone that has downloaded this app! I am grateful for your support! I hope you enjoy this app as a tool in your recovery and others.
If you have any comments or concerns please visit www.deanhuff.com
BECAUSE OF COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS:
- Only stories from the 1st and 2nd editions could be included.
- The 12 Steps Companion can only be made available to US customers.
*Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services.
*Please always support AA by purchasing a printed copy from your local central office
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI