User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Now I know you guys probably don’t take suggestions from fans all that much...buuut I may as well suggest you guys could do one about microbes like have a drop of water where you can place algae ameobas Cyanobacteria debris paramecia stentors and rotifers that all interact and I’ll leave the rest to you Sincerely your biggest fan,roddy
This app has beautiful graphics and interface like all the other Tinybop apps. But, what happened to the substance? I know that other Tinybop apps (like the Human Body), there’s so much information about what everything is and does. This app would be greatly improved by adding in descriptions of what are the different animals, why is it important what they do, how it’s critical for the environment and the health of our coral reefs etc. Voiceovers describing everything would be great.
My kids love all the sea creatures there are to play with! Making them interact and eat each other is their favorite part! Also they get a kick out of cleaning off the turtle and seeing her give out hearts 💕
My kids are 3, 5, and 10. They all love this app. I would love it more if the app had audio explaining everything since my two of my kids cannot read yet.
It’s only interesting for a few moments and then they never look at it again (speaking of kids of course) it looked interesting and maybe it helps children learn more of the marine life out there but it just isn’t that interesting. There are also very few things to do. Sorry🤷♀️
Developed by the Tinybop Inc..
Coral Reef by Tinybop has 27 user reviews.
Coral Reef by Tinybop has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Coral Reef by Tinybop (1.0.3) was released on Nov 05, 2018.
You can download Coral Reef by Tinybop here:.
Explore underwater with sea creatures. Play and learn about sharks, octopuses, sea turtles, jellyfish, and more. Discover how sea creatures live together in an ecosystem.
Coral Reef is No. 10 in Tinybop’s award-winning Explorer’s Library, a series of apps designed to introduce kids to big ideas. Other Explorer’s Library apps include The Human Body, Plants, Simple Machines, The Earth, Weather, Homes, Skyscrapers, Space, and
Each Explorer’s Library app teaches kids foundational science. Kids learn by playing, observing, asking questions, making guesses, and finding answers. We hope each app inspires conversations between you and your kids and sparks more learning in the world around us.
○ Play with and learn about sea life, including: black tip reef sharks, green sea turtles, big blue octopuses, box jellyfish, clownfish, magnificent sea anemones, blue sea stars, peacock mantis shrimp, parrotfishes, yellow tangs, cleaner fishes, staghorn corals, crabs, sea grasses, and zooplankton.
○ Start a shark feeding frenzy! Find out how other fish survive.
○ Play hide and seek with octopuses.
○ Help sea turtles get clean.
○ Try to save crabs from a punching shrimp!
○ Watch food travel through a jellyfish.
○ Find out how sea stars clean up detritus.
○ See how parrotfish help keep coral reefs healthy.
○ Discover how the sun helps algae and sea plants grow into food for sea creatures.
○ Find out what kinds of sea creatures are carnivores, omnivores, herbivores, and detritivores.
○ Interactive text labels in 20+ languages teach vocabulary.
○ FREE Coral Reef Handbook has technology tips and basic info for teachers and parents.
○ Aligns with school curriculums.
○ Fun for the whole family — play and learn together.
○ No third-party advertising.
○ Open-ended activities with no rules. Curiosity and creativity are rewarded.
○ Original artwork by Wenjia Tang.
○ Original sound design.
Our expert-reviewed handbook is full of facts, interaction hints, and discussion questions to support learning in this app, in the classroom or at home. Download in your app or at: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
When the camera, microphone, and other services are used within an app, your information is neither collected nor distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: email@example.com.
Psst! It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop. :)
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.