User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Very disappointed that the app has to get the data from Samsung health app or Google fit, not directly from the apps in question. Wouldn't have subscribed if I knew beforehand... UPDATE: It's been almost a month and I can say with confidence, that the data that the app gathers from Gfit, Sleep as android and SHealth is presented very unreliably and in part false. Support is quick, but at least in my configuration it's almost useless. The core feature of HRV measurement seems to work well.
Fraud health app don't believe the results it shows. I am well built and healthy man doing regular exercise having no stress, but this app show's not healthy, danger of stress level. Why this app doing this is to make money from the people already being affected with stress and health.
I really doubt some of the results. Sometimes i feel calm and i get extremely high values for stress snd the opposite. Also it hurts a lot and even worse half the time accuracy is low even if sit next to the modem and use 4g. Sometimes 4/5 measurements fail or have a low accuracy score
They obviously read a lot of research, and the tagging system to associate events with measurements is very well thought out! However they are trying a bit too hard. Only from HRV measurements, user input and time they purport to calculate instantaneous energy levels, stress levels and a "productivity" level. Really? To be convincing one has to cite the research and provide confidence intervals. Otherwise it's mostly feel-good hand waving. Contrast with the much more credible HRV For Training app
Really.. Downloaded it yesterday, upgraded to pro, did an update today, and now it hangs and does nothing. Going to be looking for a refund!
Measure stress, energy, and productivity in 2 minutes every morning.
Welltory is the #1 self help app that uses AI to combat stress and fatigue.
Loved by million users, featured by TechCrunch, iMore, Product Hunt, Lifehacker.
Recommended by doctors and coaches Welltory analyzes your heart rave variability to provide biofeedback about your health
Here is a review from a physician
👍'Phenomenally Accurate!!! Don’t mistake Heart Rate for Heart Rate Variability. Speaking as a medical doctor specializing in neuroscience and psychiatry, I must state that Welltory
is a groundbreaking and phenomenal implementation of health-wellness monitoring and surveillance. I’ve tried MANY other apps but none with the ease of use and accuracy as Welltory! I highly recommend this app!'
Honored by iMore as 'the friendliest app' for heart rate variability, Welltory doesn't require any special knowledge or gadgets
* Put your finger on the phone camera, stay calm for 2 minutes, that's all
* Not just pulse tracking, but heart rate variability analysis
* Uses Heart Rate Variability AI to analyze cardiogram, pulse, ECG, and EKG data
* Manage high blood pressure with blood pressure tracking & assessment
* Health monitoring available anytime, anywhere
* Simple and clear AI driven stress check
👍'Awesome way to monitor energy! This is such an accessible and easy way to be more mindful of your body, emotionally, mentally, and physically. I only have the free version of the app but it’s so great, highly recommend!'
* Integrations with Fitbit, Garmin, and other trackers, apps, & gadgets. Sync with Withings, Google Fit, S health, Foobot weather station, MyFitnessPal, and more
* Dashboard with all your data that tracks correlations automatically
* Dozens of self tests and free assessments: anxiety, depression, and burnout test
* Stress, burnout, depression, and anxiety relief through body mindfulness and self help
* Wellness topics on how the brain and body work: health, nutrition, creativity, stress relief , productivity, fitness, weight, exercise, heart rate variability, and more
* AI that learns from your data to provide personalized recommendations
* Guided self help experiments to track how meditation, relaxation or breathing techniques affect your stress levels
* 98+ health parameters are calculated every time your measure heart rate variability
* The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory ECG, EKG or cardiogram interpretation
* An AI health app with a focus on health & stress relief
❤️TESTED AND REVIEWED BY 1M PEOPLE
* Improve your health by keeping your stress & energy levels in balance
* Have more productive days by working with your body, not against it
* Boost energy in the mornings with an AI powered coach
* Get great self help app with heart rate monitor, pulse and stress check, stress relief tips and more
👍'This app will change your life. I am pleasantly surprised at how much it has given me energy. I am a freelancer, so my productivity correlates directly with my income. Stick with it. It’s worth it'
We are here to help! Chat with the Welltory team inside the wellness app. There are help pages on every screen.
Welltory PRO features include:
* Cloud storage for your health and fitness data
* Additional 50+ health, blood pressure, activity parameters
* 70+ integrations, including Health app, Fitbit, Garmin, Samsung health, Weather stations, RescueTime, Diet apps, and more
* Focus on correlation analysis for all your data and lifestyle factors
* Premium self tests and courses