User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Been using the paid version of this app since 2013. The latest version, similar to many of the other reviews, is just not as good. Slow, crashes occasionally, not as clear, and not as useful. This will be my last year of subscription unless something changes drastically. I also liked the fact you could share the premium with your family - no more unless you sign your account into their device, which is not ideal. Shame, really.
Weatherpro has been DESTROYED!!! Why was the app totally changed when the previous version was excellent. It used to show the daily rainfall where as now you have to look at each hour of the day for the rainfall. Constantly have to restart the phone to get it opened. Even if the bugs are fixed for opening consistently I will still not be not be investing in the pro version. If I could give it minus stars I would. Terrible!!!!
I've been using this app for years and paying for their premium service. It was the best weather app by far. Ever since they redesigned the look, it is plagued with bugs Its fails to start sometimes, or takes to long and crashes. The widget works until you restart your phone, then you just get a white rectangular shaped box and no information. . It's been like this for 3 months. My phone has the latest firmware and operating system. The old layout looked better and worked flawlessly.
Premium subscriber since 2012, but I'll not renew subscription and I already uninstalled application. This new "redesign" is nonsense. Application lost most functionality. It is taking ages to load. There is no support to view last data when internet connection is not available. Things like humidity and MeteoEarth disappeared completely, charts are not readable, navigation is horrible and so on ... For me it seems like original developer abandoned this application and new one don't know how to develop application. I waited several months to see if this will be fixed but apparently it is not priority for MeteoGroup ... so from 5 star application appreciated by people with technical knowledge to application which is not useful even for general public in just one update. Good job! 1 star rating is still too generous ... I don't understand that after so much bad reviews MeteoGroup is still considering this as good update ... and removing bad reviews from play store will not help either ...
Since the app changed to its current format, look and feel, it constantly crashes on start-up, or hangs and never opens. When it DOES open, it takes ages to start up. The way the data is laid out now is cumbersome and is no longer on one single screen, as compared to the original app. And the ability to manage favourites is clunky, and it's really difficult to look up the weather for a location that isn't on your favourites list. To put it simply, original app wasn't broken. Didn't need fixing
WeatherPro brings reliable, worldwide weather forecasts and HD live maps with animated weather radar directly to your Android device. Perfect for running, fishing, camping, or riding a bike or motorcycle, WeatherPro was designed to empower life’s outdoor moments.
Have the confidence to step outside no matter the weather with our free app with:
• Clear dashboard with fast access to today weather, rain radar, and interactive graphs
• Current weather, a 24 hour forecast with a live background display,
and 7-day forecasts with tri-hourly data
• Localized weather data for Miami, New York, and countless locations across the US and around the world
• Reliable weather data on temperature, wind, air pressure, and rain as well as accurate forecasts on sun, UV index and “feels like” temperature
• High-resolution weather maps with HD zoom for precise visual data for almost anywhere in the world
• Worldwide, animated satellite images and radar for the USA, Australia and most of Europe
• Interactive weather graphs: Check everything about the wind (gusts, direction and wind speed), either in 3 or 12 hour increments - ideal for all wind surfers, kiters, gliders, and other sports
• Extreme weather warnings, such as heavy rain or snow, thunderstorms, heat, and frost
• Easy-to-read weather widgets with the current weather and a 4-day forecast
With WeatherPro Premium, your weather experience will be ad-free and you can benefit from an expanded feature set:
• 14-day weather forecasts with hourly weather data increments
• Unlimited favorite locations
• Extended rain radar: Up-to-date imaging depicting precipitation events, up to 3 hours in advance with updates up to every 5 minutes
• Precipitation type radar: Identify precipitation type with color differentiation between rain, snow, sleet, hail and ice rain
• Extended weather graphs for the simplified 14-day forecast with hourly data on temperature, sun, rain or precipitation (incl. quantity and probability), relative humidity, and pressure
You can try WeatherPro Premium for 7 days free of charge without any risk, after that you pay only $0,99 per month. Your Premium will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. If you choose WeatherPro Premium, payment will be charged through your Google Play account during purchase confirmation. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, maintaining the same price and subscription type you previously purchased. Prices vary by country and are subject to change without notice. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your account settings. A cancellation is always valid for the next subscription period, and until the current term ends, the full feature set is available. After that, you can simply continue using WeatherPro for free and benefit from reliable weather forecasts, radar, maps, and more without any payment.
Download WeatherPro now, instead of trying for nothing Dark Sky, Yahoo Weather, The Weather Channel or AccuWeather.
Be a part of the WeatherPro community and join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeatherProGlobal
... or Twitter: https://twitter.com/weatherpro
For constructive criticism and suggestions please use the feedback button in the app or visit our Help Centre: https://meteogroup.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/categories/200738351
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI