User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Several years ago, this was an excellent weather app. The ads have progressively become more and more intrusive, the worst offender of all being the developer's own pop-up prompt to switch to the paid version, which seems to reopen every time you minimize the app. It has also suffered from increasing instability, and (as of 27 DEC 2019) crashes upon opening the radar map.
The weather was really good at first but the recent updates just made everything a "premium". I think they made their weather less accurate to people that don't have premium as well, or that's what it feels like. It said my area had 80% of rain today so at work I prepared for the storm but over time they push back the chances. This isn't a one time thing either, I been really patient for months now but I decided to uninstall.
*UPDATE*, The Radar had completely stopped working and the app crashes everytime i try to open it. This app gets worse with each update, now even there is an ad as soon as you open the app, update, forecasts are terrible, you have to keep looking at them every twenty minutes because of how much they change, good luck doing that on the road.
The Weather Channel app used to be my go-to for updates, forecasts, and weather-related news. The app has unfortunately turned into one long, never-ending stream of advertisements, click-bait videos and more advertisements. There are paid options to remove some of the advertising, but the remaining content just isn't worth it. If you actually need to know what is going on with your local weather, you're better off standing outside.
I used to really like this app, but has really been disappointing over the last several weeks. I have a pop up EVERY time I try to open it trying to get me to buy the premium version. Also, it often tells me "no weather data available" for a good 30 seconds (I'm assuming weather is the last to load after the countless videos and ads). The radar is unable to open and keeps causing the app the "unexpectedly close". Time for a better weather app.
Developed by the The Weather Channel,
who have also released the following apps Weather Maps & Snow Radar - The Weather Channel, Storm Radar: Hurricane Tracker, Live Maps & Alerts .
Weather Maps & Snow Radar - The Weather Channel has 2 057 470 user reviews.
Weather Maps & Snow Radar - The Weather Channel has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Weather Maps & Snow Radar - The Weather Channel (Varies with device) was released on Jan 01, 2020.
Weather Maps & Snow Radar - The Weather Channel was downloaded 100,000,000+ times.
You can download Weather Maps & Snow Radar - The Weather Channel here:.
Weather your way: face all weather conditions this winter with The Weather Channel, an IBM Business. Get live radar news and check the local weather conditions on precise maps on the go. Get ready for what's ahead with your weather map, storm radar and local weather forecast.
Live weather radar, snow storm and blizzard tracker, as well as your local temperature - available wherever you are! Get your daily local weather map and temperature info this winter, so you can prepare for your day with confidence. Living in an area prone to severe weather? Our storm radar
and GPS tracker have got you covered. The Weather Channel provides an accurate weather forecast that helps you plan up to 15 days in advance, with NOAA alerts and severe weather recommendations.
Track your local weather map and live weather radar and prepare for what's ahead, whether that's the first snow of the season, a crisp and sunny day, or severe weather. Our practical GPS maps and storm radar will help you face whatever the clouds will bring.
Track weather alerts thanks to our live weather radar! Discover The Weather Channel’s top 5 features:
1. Weather your way! Get a personalized live weather map and enjoy a new visual way to learn about your weather conditions. Discover instant insights, as well as a live radar, a snow tracker, and our new Feels Like feature to get an accurate idea of how it feels outside.
2. NOAA weather alerts that you can subscribe to - Press push notifications and get real time notifications, for all severe weather, be it a snow storm, rain, or blizzard.
3. Track weather alerts & conditions - Stay alert for winter weather with our snow GPS, and track weather alerts with our storm radar.
4. Smart videos to get a clear picture in a second! Discover visuals of NOAA alerts and track on a GPS map the development of a snow storm.
5. Track the flu spread with Flu Insights with Watson - We can now predict the flu risk up to 15 days in advance. We’ll alert you when there’s an increased risk of the flu so you can stay safe.
Stay alert: track travel weather and plan winter outdoor activities with confidence.
• Weather maps & weather forecast updates give you all the information you need, wherever you are! So you know what to expect before you even set foot outside, from temperature to wind chills.
• Get faster access to weather news! Our Real Time Rain notifications will warn you of upcoming rain nearby.
• Don’t get caught in the rain! With NOAA alerts, a weather forecast up to 48 hours and our live weather radar, you will be prepared for anything.
• Daily temperature, wind speed and weather maps let you know if you need to bring a light jacket, sunglasses or your umbrella!
• Run smart with Running Index! Find the best running conditions by examining the temperature and detailed wind speed updates to plan your perfect route!
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay safe during an extreme snowstorm or blizzard with our weather radar. We’ll send you a weather forecast based on our live radar, with expert safety advice.
• Our live radar will help you track extreme weather where you live.
Enjoy our Premium version! Get all the information you need regarding local weather and temperature.
• See the forecast for the next 96 hours
• Plan your day without the inconvenience of ads for just $0.99.
Be alert and get all the information you need to plan and be ready, with live news and live maps.
Get any weather alert, big or small, delivered directly to you. Brave severe storms fully prepared- it couldn’t be easier!
Privacy & Feedback
• If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.