One app. Every bank: easily manage all your bank accounts – All banks are supported independently.
Make cashless payments worldwide with your VIMpay Card and enjoy contactless payments.
Access and manage your money 24/7
• See an overview of all your accounts at any time
• Stay in control with push notifications for
every account activity
• Tag photos or notes to your bills
• VIMpay Chat - get faster feedback for all your queries
Make real time transfers
• Top up/Charge your card via instant top up
• Transfer any balance instantly between VIMpay products via MoneySwift
• Instantly make payments to your friends via QR code
Enjoy making contactless payments using VIMpay and a world-class choice of wallets integrations and other additional cards
• Google Pay – make fast and easy payments online and in stores
• Apple Pay – the easy, secure and confidential way to pay
• Garmin Pay – integrated with your Garmin watch so you can keep enjoying sports!
• VIMpayGo - an armband or a key fob with a mini Mastercard®
VIMpay – security is more than a motto!
• Sign in and bank securely with Fingerprint Sign In, VIMpay App PIN or password
• On/Off „Snooze“ switch so you can temporarily turn off your card to help protect against unauthorized use in the event your card is misplaced
• Your private information stays private, thanks to advanced encryption and firewall technology
Have a question? Get answers quick through our FAQ database - https://www.vimpay.de/faq/
VIMpay is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at https://www.vimpay.de/datenschutz/. Do you have any questions, suggestions, discovered a mistake or just want to tell us how much you love VIMpay? Then we look forward hearing from you. Write us an eMail to support@VIMpay.de.
The VIMpay Card is issued by PayCenter GmbH. PayCenter GmbH is a German e-money institution and is licensed by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) to provide payment services in accordance with the German Payment Services Supervision Act (ZAG). Your money is protected by the Deposit Protection Fund of the Association of German Banks.